Epsiode 2: Parallel World Here We Go!

A/N: Wow, I'm efficient with this fanfic, I'll try my best to keep the story as close to the anime and have my twist and spins in it as well! Also, a lot of people checked my story out. More than expected, to does who read the first chapter thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------

-3rd Person FOV-

Y/N: "What power do I desire? This is a huge decision for this new world I'm going to. I gotta make it count!" One suggestion is OFA (One For All) but my body won't be able to handle it when I start. Also, my stats might not be able to have the same class as OFA considering it has to have enhanced strength and speed. Maybe something of a sword? Demon Slayer or Blue Exorcist? This is where my anime intuition comes in to use. Blue Exorcist is leaning on me...

Y/N: "Aqua? You said that I can choose what power I want to bring to the world, can my imagination be used as well?"

Aqua: "Yes indeed. You're the one bringing something of your imagination to the world, the possibilities are endless!"

Y/N: "Ok, my final decision has been decided. I want to be able to have Demon Flames around me when I pull out a sword."

Kazuma: That's not a bad choice...

Aqua: "Okay! Your wish is granted!"

Y/N begins to have a flash of light around him as he appears with a red sheath attached to his back which has a dark blue sword in it.

Y/N: "Sweet! This is exactly what it looked like in the anime!"

Y/N shows a very happy expression as a magic circle appears below him.

Aqua: "All right stand in the circle and don't leave until Kazuma is done choosing what he wants."

Y/N looks at Kazuma as he struggles to find any type of power to choose from.

Aqua: "Hey, hurry up. No matter what you pick it's all the same."

Y/N: She is a Goddesses, I guess she has no time huh?

Aqua: "You're a shut-in game otaku anyway..."

Y/N: Ouch...even though it's not targeted to me, I felt that diss like a gun wound.

Kazuma: "I-I'm not an otaku! Also, I died outside of my house so I'm not a shut-in either!"

Aqua: "I don't care, just hurry it up."

Kazuma: Damnit! Getting all high and mighty just because she is a little cute...

Kazuma: "Hurry it up huh? Ok, you said to pick one thing to bring into the parallel world, right?"

Aqua: "Mhm"

Kazuma: "Okay, I pick you."

Kazuma points at Aqua but seems to show no emotion what so ever.