Chapter 9 - Wicked Wizard

Voldermort/Unknown POV

I was staring at the girl who had me clearly intrigued and curious. She was in Gryffindor, but made her seat at the Slytherin table along with the Weasley's, Ms Granger and ... Potter, I internally growled at the mention of all their names, the people who were responsible in my destruction. However, the girl was someone new and she was suppose to be the granddaughter of Professor Dumbledore? That has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Never in the the past years I have gotten to know that bafoon have I ever heard Professor Dumbledore having grandchildren. For all I know that old bafoon can wither away and no one would ever miss him because as far as everyone knew practically had no one besides his poor and worthless brother. He really made everyone believe that he had a grandchild. Please, I am the dark Lord possessing this wizard's young pathetic looking body would he ever think to believe that I would fall for this lie. However, what I didn't understand was why he would do it? Pretend to have a grandchild.

I took a sip of my juice as I continued to stare at the girl. She was very ... cheery just like that old hag, but she was beautiful with her short wavy locks, chocolate brown eyes and a bright smile that would have any "young man swoon over". She had spirit and character, but I sensed that she definitely had a dark side that she appeared to be covering up so perfectly, one that goes even further than I could possibly imagine which is why I was so interested in her. This was what I learned just by looking at her on the first day as soon as I noticed her. What should I do with you? I thought.

"Hey who are you staring at?" a boy with dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes asked. He was this boy's friend, the one I was possessing. My face that bore no expression, turned to face him with a smile.

"Someone interesting" I replied back. This boy was annoying it's on wonder I didn't choose to have any friends. They are a weakness and very useless.

"Would that someone interesting be Professor Dumbledore's daughter?" the dirty blonde boy said.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why would you assume I was staring at her?" I asked eager to know what this boy knew about the girl.

"You tell me" the blonde boy said smirking at me.

I was internally disgusted at him, it took me so much to restrain myself from killing him right at this moment, but I maintained a tight smile on my face.

"She's interesting" I replied back.

"Uh huh, I get you Jane's beautiful indeed. Some of the other guys even drool over her, but I don't think she notices" the blonde boy said before taking a fry and putting it in his mouth.

"Jane" I said internally so that was her name. I was able to capture her name on the first day because I came into the hall late after taking care of some business. What does the old hag want with her? I know for sure he suspects that I'm still alive, but what does this girl have to do with anything? She's a witch just like an ordinary witch who I can squash like bug in just one snap or has he have other plans for her? ...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard everyone in the hall begin to sing and clap to who knows what. I was gazing around the hall until my eyes landed on Jane, she was singing and dancing to some ridiculous song with Ms Granger and Potter. My eyes turned to slits as soon as I saw her smiling and having a "fun" time. Oh just you wait Potter, when the time comes you will suffer even more than I did starting with your little group of friends. I laughed evilly at the thought of seeing their blood being splattered upon my cloak as I tortured them from limb to limb, the screams of pure pain and agony becoming music to my ears and watching their bodies go cold after they take their last breathes. Jane on the other hand I had ... other plans that I had yet to figure out.

"Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much I've missed you
Yes, I've been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know
My my, I could never let you go"

All of the students including the some of Slytherins were actually singing and dancing along to this garbage? What a disgrace to the wizarding world. What a disgrace to me, their leader, their ruler.

I silently got up and left this good-for-nothing hall but not without giving Potter and his friends one last evil glare. However, when he turned to Jane he gave her one wicked smirk before gracefully turning away like the deadly serpent and monster he was born to be. Going off into the night attending to business.