Chapter 13 - The Apology

Jane's POV

"There you all are, we were looking for you." I said waving my hands at Ginny, Hermione and Blaise.

They all turned and gave us smiles. Blaise winked at Draco, but Draco rolled his eyes.

They were all seated at the Gryffindor table. Making Blaise and Draco stand out. There were a few people giving them looks, mostly glares at Draco who ignored them. Blaise however didn't seem affected by them at all.

I sat down next to Blaise and Draco sat across from where I was despite being a huge gap right on the other side of me, but I figured he still needed some space.

Ginny was sitting on the other side of Blaise and Hermione right next to her.

Draco looked like a lone wolf sitting on the other side of the table, but who could blame him.

I wondered want went on between Blaise and Draco, but I decided to just leave it for Draco's sake.

"Sorry we ended up here in the hall instead." Ginny said.

"How are you feeling Draco?" Hermione sincerely asked.

Before he could answer, Harry and Ron came by.

Ron's eyes grew wide and his mouth opened in shock.

"Oh so now we're sharing the Gryffin..." Ron didn't have time to finish before Harry nudged him in the side.

"Hey what's going on here?" Harry asked looking around at us.

"Oh we're just chilling." I said casually.

"Where did you and Ron come from?" Ginny asked.

"From Professor Dumbledore he wanted to talk about how things are with me? Ron waited outside" Harry answered.

I raised my eyebrows up in surprise. "Professor Dumbledore probably wanted to see how Harry was doing with the hunt for the dark Lord as well." I said to myself internally.

"We caught up with Jared on the way here. He said if any of us found you... Malfoy to let you know he wants to talk to you." Ron said shifting uncomfortably.

Draco smirked at Ron, but nodded.

"So what you're best buddies with Jared now?" Blaise snorted.

Ron gave him a glare.

"That is none of your business." Ron said pointedly.

"Ron why do you have to be such a wanker?" Ginny said rolling her eyes.

Ron smirked at Ginny.

"Ginny why are you here with you boy..." Ron mimicked, but before he could finish Ginny grabbed an apple from the table and threw it at his face.

Blaise and Harry snickered.

Hermione had her hand over her mouth as she gasped.

Ginny smiled in triumphant.

Draco just smirked, but his eyes were laughing.

I was chuckling and cringing at the same time.

Ron covered his face with both hands and groaned out in pain.

"OW! GINNY MY NOSE!" Ron cried out which made people turn to face Ron. Ron realised that he caused attention to himself and gave Ginny a glare before seating down a little further away from Draco rubbing his nose.

"You're lucky I didn't make you bleed." Ginny said pointedly.

Blaise was now smiling at Ginny.