picking up stray(?) number one (yoongles)

Hello with some much decision I decided to transport this fic over here to from ao3 so yeah here you go. I don't really know how to use wattpad so please deal with me haha.

This fic has a similar concept to uwu_Jungkookie_uwu's My Hybrid's where the hyungs are hybrids and they top although I don't think I'll be including smut, because for one I can't write it but I like bottom kook so yup. I don't really make good use of the hybrid concept so if you want to see it executed in a better way, go to her :)

It's not much but I never said I was good at plot. Or writing lol.

It's all fiction bro, so of course it doesn't mean to represent the members of BTS.

-

Jungkook was expecting a rather uneventful day. After all, there wasn't much to do today except a weekly routine of purchasing his groceries and perhaps browsing for discounts on art supplies.

And yet, he was brought to the horrific sight of a crumpled up body lying in a cramped alley. Jungkook walked closer, somewhat wary of the eerieness of the secluded area despite it being rather early in the day.

There was a faint stir from the body. His body was burning to the touch, taking in small pants and sweating profusely. His body was scattered with dark purple bruises on his pale, skinny body (which looked starved of sunlight and nutrition), small cuts on his face, hands and legs, and much deeper gashes on his left cheek and feet, which were still open and bleeding.

There were so many more injuries this poor man had, probably hidden by the worn-out clothes he was wearing. Jungkook panicked; he wasn't sure what to do to help this person except to possibly take him home to tend to his wounds, and so he impulsively (but carefully) lifted the male into his arms and brought him to his apartment.

-

When he arrived home, he promptly put the male on his rather small bed. In his state of panic, Jungkook hadn't realised that in fact whom he had brought home was a hybrid. A cat hybrid. There were two white, fading into brown ears on the top of matted white-blond hair and a long tail of similar colouring coming from his tailbone.

Jungkook sighed, exhausted by the rollercoaster of emotions he had experienced in that moment. Of course, hybrids were very common these days. In fact, they were so well integrated into society that no one would have blinked an eye at the appearance of them, so this poor kitty hybrid wouldn't have been strange. However, since the first discovery of hybrids, there have been many rights implemented for hybrids, much like humans - and so calling both races as equals would have not been a stretch.

What was strange was how this poor hybrid had been tossed into a suspicious alley to possibly die on the street when hybrids were no longer just slaves to humans, no longer just an easier alternative to a pet. Surely...this poor hybrid still had a place to return to?

Jungkook wasn't sure, biting his lower lip softly as he tried to figure out what to do with this stranger once he had awakened. As he was still contemplating, he grabbed some rubbing alcohol, dampened a cotton ball and gently wiped at the open wounds. He then applied some ointment around the cuts and placed a bandage on his left cheek as an attempt to stop the bleeding.The cuts on his feet were washed with warm water and bandaged. He also placed a wet towel on top of his head to cool him down and lower his feverish state.

Jungkook couldn't do much more without possibly intruding in the man's personal space, instead opting for a mere appreciation for his face. His skin was snowy white, much like his hair, his nose was small and cute, his thin lips furled into a frown of discomfort. He looked quite adorable, eliciting a small giggle from Jungkook.