a shopping trip

- jimin and koo go out to shop with a lot of talking and not that much shopping

previous chapter: koo sets up his hyungs to meet up

for you all who i have left for so long, that's what happened last time lol. there were mentions of collars and jewellery to suggest marking or something along the lines of that so i wanted to use idea today. (yes ik, bad author, i can't remember much bc i take so much time to update these days)

author notes will be quite long so apologies for that. i did write quite a bit this time, so read when you have time and energy bc words are hard to comprehend.

hi to anyone who's still here btw. thank you to anyone who's still stuck around. do i have any plot with this? no, not really. i'm just improvising as i go, but i hope it's still enjoyable.

-

"Jimin-hyung, hello." Jungkook waved shyly as the elder approached him. He could feel a stupid heat rising to his cheeks, fuck. Why did he still feel like a schoolgirl with a crush even after a couple months interacting with Jimin? He was tempted to cover his cheeks with his hands, but that would only draw more attention to his shyness and thus more teasing directed to him.

"Hi, Jungkookie." He ruffled Jungkook's hair, who although was taller, had his head down, looking at his feet. "Why are you so shy for?" He asked fondly, lowering his face to meet Jungkook's. He couldn't help but let out a small aw at the entire human being that was Jeon Jungkook, wanting to nuzzle his cheeks and bite them off, no matter if it was cannibalism or not.

"Jimin-hyung..." Jungkook paused, tugging at the hem of his shirt, feeling his cheeks warm up. He couldn't bear to look into his hyung's eyes, or his face really. "Ah, it's so not fair...you're good looking..." he mumbled out.

Jimin's eyes curved into the prettiest crescents and shoved Jungkook in the arm, slightly embarrassed but pleased laughter escaping. His silver hair was already rather tousled, almost as if the wind had been running its fingers through it. "You're so cute, Kook-ah." He reached out to Jungkook, hand adorned by multiple rings and ready for one hand to link with his. If they were going to walk together, they might as well hold hands, right? Jimin wasn't going to lose the opportunity to get his daily dose of physical contact with his shy baby.

Jungkook placed his hand gingerly in the grasp of the hybrid's hand. It was warm, comfortingly wrapped around Jungkook's own, which made his heart flutter ever so slightly, tickling around the confines of his chest. He wrapped his fingers tighter around Jimin's, relishing in the steady squeeze returned back to him.

He took a quick glance at Jimin. Just a quick look so he wouldn't get flustered by Jimin's stare again, he told himself.

Face looking gorgeous as ever, yep. Glossed up pink lips, smoked out eyes with the faintest hint of eyeliner, who could resist? Shirt tucked into his pants, which clung to his thighs and ass pretty clearly. Ears decked out with his dangly hoops, ready to set the world on fire. Jimin was hot and it was so unfair. Hmph. Jungkookie wanted to be called hot too. But he wasn't going to admit that because that was embarrassing.

"Wait, hyung...where are your wings?" Jungkook ran the palm of his hand across his back several times to check if there was anything there, but it was completely flat. Were they detachable or something? He stared curiously at Jimin's back, poking occasionally to see if there was a button that would reveal them.

He felt Jimin tremble slightly at the touches, making Jungkook flinch back and retreat his hand, apologetic. Jungkook glanced up, eyes immediately searching Jimin's face for any discomfort, hand hovering awkwardly in the air. "No, no, Jungkookie baby, don't worry about it." He coaxed Jungkook closer to him, hand gently pulled back into his. He looked like a startled bunny, honestly. How badly he wanted to squish his cheeks together and cover his entire face with kisses, kiss away the tentative worry on his face.