bonding time with jinnie + yoongles

Yoongi scuffed his feet against the floor, wanting to be anywhere else but here in the freezing cold, battered by the harsh wind and certainly not here with the one person he had not so recently placed on his 'Must Dispose' list.

"Yoongi, stop acting like a woe-begotten princess and sit your ass down so you don't fall into the water." Jin grumbled alongside Yoongi, clearly upset at the rocky boat and stormy weather. "I don't want to explain why you drowned at sea when we return to Jungkook."

Shakily, Yoongi returned back his seat. He whined quietly to himself, just wanting to return back to his soft, warm bed and his sweet Jungkookie. "I miss Jungkook..." He leaned back, curling up into a ball to only be whacked by a fishing rod.

"Yah, Yoongi! Help me catch some fish otherwise we'll starve today!" Jin yelled over the loud rain and wind.

"Stop fucking hitting me with the damn fishing rod! It'll break, you fool!" He snatched up his fishing rod to retaliate before swinging it to try to get it into the sea. "I doubt any fishes will be caught in this shitty weather."

-

"Hey boys, you okay?" The captain walked up to the two struggling hybrids, soaked by the heavy downpour.

"Yes, we're good, captain. Thank you for taking us with you - I'm glad to be in your service!" Jin enthusiastically responded, standing up to bow although it being very unstable. He dragged Yoongi up to bow with him.

Sourly, Yoongi muttered under his breath, trying to squeeze out some of the water in his long fringe poking in his eyes. "Not that it's that pleasurable. This sucks. I hate it all." Thankfully, the captain couldn't hear because one, it was very windy and two, he was slightly hard of hearing.

When the captain left after giving some tips on fishing, Jin nudged him in the stomach before scolding him. "Do you not have any manners?" He was returned with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders, whereby Jin sighed. "Jesus, aren't you a well-mannered one? I can tell Jungkook really spoils you."

"Yeah well, who wouldn't be well-behaved for Jungkook?" Yoongi flumped back into his seat, his face scrunching in distaste as the water seeped into his pants. "Ugh, this weather is terrible. I hate getting wet."

-

Yoongi felt a heavy tug on the fishing rod, making him stand up immediately to reel it back. He was pulled nearer to the edge of the ship, where then he yelled to the deer hybrid. "Yah, help me otherwise you can starve too!"

Jin jumped up, helping Yoongi drag the fish out by adding more force on the rod. The two grunted at the heavy pull on the fishing rod, perhaps the shitty weather wasn't helping with the fishing (who were they kidding, of course it was).

With a final tug, the large fish was pulled over, wriggling on the wet wooden deck. "Hurry up and put it in the bucket!" Yoongi told Jin as he removed the hook from the mouth. Jin heaved the fish into the big bucket of water, making a large splash as he dropped it in.

"Well, that's dinner sorted for today. Well done, Yoongi!" He patted the blond cat hybrid on the back, walking inside to get away from the terrible rain. Yoongi followed him, slightly weirded out by Jin's unhostile action.

-

The captain gaped in awe of Jin's knife skills; Yoongi also was mildly impressed (and if he was considering how he could steal those moves to stab a bitch, well, no one would know).

"Your friend... he's amazing," the captain said, probably excited at the prospect of a home cooked meal for the first time in a while.

"He's not my friend." Yoongi blatantly told the man, displeased at assumption. However, he did have to admit Jin was a great cook (although he himself could cook rather well too).