hello hello (tell me what you want right now)

Procrastination beat my ass and won but I finally managed to finish this chapter. Rip me who has school in the morning and I haven't gotten no sleep.

'Finally!' Jungkook thought,  standing excitedly at the pier, waiting for the boat to arrive. He shivered, watching his breath form clouds in the slowly brightening morning sky and held two warm cups of coffee (one straight black and the other with normal amounts of milk and sugar, because at least Jin had taste buds).

He was careful not to spill the contents of the bitter hell that was in the cups (to be fair Jin's one wasn't that bad) as well as keeping an eye out for a small boat, with one blondie and one pinkie.

A huge grin spread upon his face once the boat docked into the pier, dashing immediately towards the side of the docks and watched in fascination as Yoongi immediately jumped off the rather tall boat, agilely landing on his feet.

The blond cat grabbed the two cups and placed them to the ground, then darted towards Jungkook, whom he had dearly missed and hugged him tightly.

Yoongi meticulously started to sniff every part of his baby's body (as discreetly as possible because although Jungkookie's flustered, embarrassed look was a sight to see, no one else deserved to see it). He rubbed his scent in every way he could, ears flicking occasionally and a smug Cheshire grin overtook his face as he only smelt himself on his Jungkook. 'Good riddance,' he thought as he wrapped his tail around his pretty, pretty waist.

(Jungkook only giggled during the whole time Yoongi was doing this - he had missed him quite sorely and honestly, he adored how attentive Yoongi was and wanted to indulge in it, okay?)

Meanwhile, Jin was carrying out the shopping he had done with help from the owner, throwing the less fragile ones of the boat and carrying the others down. Yes, he had noticed that that damn cat had abandoned him the moment he had an opportunity to get off (although it would have been funny if Yoongi had overestimated himself and landed himself into the water).

Luckily, he was still met with the darling sight of Jungkook handing him a cup of coffee with his sweet doe eyes. Yoongi was still casually draped over Jungkook, one arm over his neck and the other transporting the drink to his mouth.

Seokjin took a sip of his coffee before commenting, "Wow, you reek of Yoongi." Yoongi glared at the other hybird, resting his head in the crevice of Jungkook's neck and rubbed even more just to spite him.

"That's not a bad thing...is it?" Jungkook asked, slightly concerned while stroking Yoongi's hair.

"Well, the only person that would be happy is Yoongi. He's basically telling everyone to fuck off, which, by the way, I am so hurt by, Min Yoongi. I thought we had an agreement to share!"

"...I guess." Yoongi sighed, placing his arms around Jungkook's waist and tugging him into his chest (both cups of coffee had been finished and disposed of correctly at this point). Jungkook looked at him curiously, watching him sulk in Jungkook's neck. "Fine. You can hug him too."

Jungkook snorted quietly; he could hug whoever he wanted but it was cute how Yoongi wanted to monopolise his attention. A light smack was felt on his butt: Yoongi murmured into Jungkook's neck, "Hey, I can still hear you."

"Sorry, sorry." He patted the hands interlinked around his waist to apologise.

"The impudence." The cat hybrid teased, still unaware of what Jungkook had gotten up to during his trip. "So, what happened to you when I went away?"

Jungkook nervously laughed. He knew that making more hybrid friends wasn't a crime, but he didn't know how Yoongi would react to them (and the fact that he kissed one of them). "Just made some new friends?"