familiar faces.

readers POV

 it was like any normal day for me,i always had a perfect life until....mom died..i was six *flash back*..dad:SHUT UP HELEN(helen is the moms name)mom:but henry-*glass shattering*.*thump*
dad:Y/N GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!*i unlocked the door and did as my father said...i wish..i wish i hadn't saw what happened....dad:clean up this mess,i have to dispose of the body..*end of flashback*

i walked to the woods today.like i always do to get away from my drunk dad.he brought a woman home again.like always.i hated it,each woman was either greedy or rude.always demanding things from me,even worse.dad just laughed at me when this happened.*branch snap*"whos there?!?"i said,but all i saw was a shadow figure.they wore a blue sweater.then i saw the details.he was a skeleton."WHAT THE HELL?!?WHO ARE YOU?!?"i screamed,he rushed to me and put a hand over my mouth"shh!,im just here to protect you"he pulled his hand away"i dont care you scared the hell outta me!dont you have manners?!and why is a skeleton in the human world?!"he sighed"im ganz and im here to protect you from your father.he isnt what he seems.

                                                         >:3 cliff hanger!i hope you like this so far..it takes a while to wright these ;-;