somethin bout to go down >:3

y/ns pov

we got to the forest where we first met when suddenly-"well well well,if it isnt the monster-daughter of mine."dad snickered."well at least  i dont beat im child!i shot back,ganz froze"w-wait.w-what?!?"ganz yelled"you were never part of this family!"dad yelled..."W-what?...."i hid my tears.

  "AHHH"dad screamed,ganz had broken both his legs,and was about to kill him,"go on...do it"i said,smiling,"he deserves it."in command, ganz snaped his neck(oml im so brutal for writinng this TwT)"he's dead"ganz mummbled"good.we dont need anymore trouble."i said,holding my hand out for ganz,together(HOLDING HANDS!)we went back to toriels.

  when we opened the door,mel and frisk were there"OoOoOoOoOo"they both laughed,
"SHUT UP YOU TWO"ganz said,blushing.

toriel stompped out of the kitchen"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP"he screamed,then went back into the kitchen,frisk and mel cried,"why does this always happen ;-;"i started laughing"because both of you are idiots"i laughed,ganz gave me a chocolate bar and said,"go do something with this",my eyes lit up,suddenly i ran to my room with the chocolate,"MY BABY"i yelled,eating it whole,"my baby is gone. ;-;"i said,then fell asleep.

                                               i had to make the reader i chocoholic ;v;ur welcome,BAI