happy for the first time

y/n's pov

i woke up crying,i saw ganz that the foot of my bed"you alright kid?!?"i hid my face in my hands,not saying a single word....."i-im fine...."i felt boney hands around me,ganz was hugging me"its ok...im here now...dont be scared"he whispered...i blushed a little...smiling.the rest of the night ganz slept on the floor next to my bed and i fell asleep feeling safe..."wake up y/n its moring!"ganz said,happily,"five more minutess"i mummbled not wanting to wake up.

ganz's pov

y/n didnt want to wake up,so i tugged her arm"wake up sleepy head!"i laughed"noooooooooooooooo"she mummbled,"youre difficult"i sighed"fineeeee"she got up"get out now,i need to change"i laughed"oh right!"i ran out the door and closed it behind me.
"how was it?"mel laughed,"how was what"i responded"sleeping with her?~"i blushed"I DID NOT SLEEP WITH HER!i slept on the floor for your info!"mel laughed"ok ok"he walked downstairs and y/n came out,wearing a f/c sweater and some shorts"you just gonna stand there dude?"she giggled,snapping me out of my thoughts"haha yea!"we walked downstairs to eat breakfast.

y/ns pov

breakfast was great!ganz bearly spoke though..i think mel did something,but ehh,i walked outside and ganz followed,"where to?" he said,smiling"how about to a hill with a tree?"i replied(IK WEIRD PLACE TO GO BUT BEAR WITH ME HERE ;-;)"sure"he said,and we headed off to the place i wanted to go..

                                                   cliff hanger >:3;v;