yep,this ones a chapter

a/n first:hey,ok so WOAH WOAH WOAH 227 READERS?!?you guys either like this,or have nothing else to read...well ill stop wasting your time,here you gooooooo

your pov

i silently squeeled,'he really just did that?!?'i thought,still blushing.i tried getting up,that failed so i just sat in bed for an hour...ganz came in and helped me up,"so are you feeling any better?"ganz ased,looking upset..."y-yeah sorta..just my head hurts..."i said,shaking...ganz looked like he was gonna cry,"i-im sorry i w-wasnt there f-for you..."he started crying...."h-hey its okay!...im fine!...please dont cry ganz...."i wiped his tears away(whatever they were)i smiled a little..

ganz and i walked downstairs,i hugged him,making sure he was ok,"youll be fine,we'll be fine,just dont cry ganz...it'll be ok..."ganz mumbled something i didnt hear"i love you.."ganz mumbled,"what was that ganz?"ganz froze"HAHA nothing!i said i love chocolate!"i looked so confused,"ok then,i love chocolate too!"ganz blushed a little,chuckling slightly.

 "wellllll what are we doing today?"ganz asked i responded"hmm maybe we could go to a park?"ganz laughed"what do you feel a little childis-"i held up a sandal"what was that dood?"i asked"n-nothing ;-;"i smirked"good.now lets go ;v;"ganz smirked"ok >:3"he put me on his sholders and walked out the door"lets gooooooo!!!!!!!"i yelled,pointing to the park,ganz ran fast.

we played at the park for hours,talking,playing games,and laughing alot,then ganz got a call from toriel,"whats up tori?"ganz chirped,"WHERE ARE YOU?!?"tori screamed,"uhm at the park with y/n why?"toriel yelled again"WELL COME BACK HOME YOURE LATE"she screamed,ganz hung up"whelp,goat mom's mad ;-;"i giggled"yeah,we better go"ganz and i started walking home,we got home and tori looed MAD"you two are late."she said"sorry tori.."i said"ill go to my room.."i walked to my room,

ganz's pov

"why'd you do that tori?!?you know the girl just got hurt,she couldnt have a little fun?!?"i yelled"i-im sorry..i just wanted to keep her safe...thats our job.."tori said,i just walked past her,ignoring her"ganz i-"i stopped her"save it.im just gonna go to bed."

'2:34  in the morning'

your pov

i opened the door to ganz's room,"ganz im sorry its late bu-"i practicly had a bloody nose,'this dood sleeps shirtless?!?'i thought,"what..?"ganz said,half asleep,"i-im s-s-sory but i had a n-nightmare can i maybe sleep with y-you tonight?"ganz look at me,still half asleep,"yeah sure"i laid in bed,next to him when suddenly,he hugged me,i was a blushing mess,he had a tight embrace,so i was stuck 'im so dead in the morning'i thought,eventually falling asleep.

yeah,finnaly im donee TwT well i hope you liked this,im actually a mel fan so i kinda felt so bad T-T also baiiiiiiiiiiiiii