karaoke night

~le morning~
Y/N woke up to high pitched squeals,"What the hell-"then she saw the two,Frisk and Mel in the doorway,Frisk had her phone out taking pictures,while Mel,was smirking.

Y/N turned her head to see a blushing shirtless Ganz in the bed next to her."Oh.My.Gosh!!!!!It's so cute!!"Frisk squealed,"I hate you guys."Ganz muttered,"Oh you love us!"Mel shot back with a wider smirk,Ganz rolled his eyes,Y/N got out of the bed,"Whelp,im going to change."Y/N pushed past the two in the doorway and went to the door,closed the door behind her and changed into a black t-shirt,a F/C hoodie,and some jeans/shorts/skirt,then brushed her H/C hair into a ponytail/messy bun/braid/kept hair down,then went downstairs and put on her shoes.

"I'll skip breakfast today,mkay?"Y/N said as she opened the door,"okay then,be safe!"

~time skip brought to you by my new kitten named Henry~

By now it was night time,everyone was sitting in the living room,bored as hell."guys i know what we can do!"Y/N said,"It being?"Frisk replied,"karaoke,its where you sing a song with a microphone,but the lyrics are on the screen(idk how to describe it lol)."Frisk got up with a microphone and turned on the TV.She started singing,then others did.and finally Y/N and Ganz were going to do a duet(song above!!!!),partners in crime.

As the two were singing to the end they got close,faces inches away aaandddddddd....

"Well the song ended,great job loooosers!"Frisk said and snatched the mic.

A/N:so i think im doing better,im sorry i had to take such a long break from this,thank you all for being patient!im trying to improve my writing as you can see!bye my friendsssss ❤❤❤