ooffffffffffffffff idk ;w;

A/N:hai,so before we start this chapter,i have something to say.if you dont like this series,go read something else.DO NOT leave hate comments,that just makes me feel upset,anywhooooooo~ here you go.

y/ns pov 

i woke up to frisk and mel banging pots together"stahppppppp"i whined"nope,you have to meet ganz today at grillby's uwu"frisk said,i sat up"OHSHOOTIFORGOTABOUTTHAT!!"i screamed,"GET OUT"i yelled,frisk and mel ran out the door.

i changed into a tank top and shorts,i grabbed some food and ran ro grillby's,i saw ganz waiting for me,talkin to grillby,i sat down next to him,"im sorry im late i sle-"ganz stopped me,laughing"its ok!"he laughed.i sighed,smiling.

ganz's pov

we had a few drinks,y/n said we should get home,so we walked home.while walking home we saw a kitten"its a kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!"y/n's face lit up,she ran to the cat and started petting it,"awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"y/n smiled,"y/n,we have to go,its getting dark"she sighed and got up,we went home.when we got home mel screamed"WHERE HAVE YOU TWO  BEEN?!?"y/n just froze"Uhmmmmmmm grillbys?"i said."well tori and frisk are mad at eachother again -~-"mel said,y/n sighed"ill do this."she went to the two women and started yelling at them,mel and i just froze.

                   AHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER MOTHER FLIPPPERRRRRR >:3 BAIII