NOPE NO TITLE ;v;

y/n's pov

we stopped by a store to get strawberries then went to the hill,i brought a paper and pencil to draw,i sat down next to the tree and started drawing,ganz lied down,watching the leaves on the tree.

as i was drawing,ganz said"wanna play a game?"i looked up and smiled"like what?"i laughed"truth or dare?;-;"ganz said,i kept laughing"sure"he sat up"alright i go first"he said,looking at me"truth or dare y/n?"i set my papers down"dare"ganz laughed for a minute strait"hmmmm....act like mel,idk ;-;"i got up and yelled"IM THE GIRLY PINK VERSION OF GANZ AND IM A FLIRTY WEIRDO"we both started laughing"HOLY LORD"ganz said,mel appeared,looking pissed(YES I SAID PISSED ;-;)."oh,im dead"i sat up,ganz sat next to me,still laughing"you wanna keep laughing?"mel growled,"no ma'am ;-;"i said which made us laugh even harder,mel flipped us off and left.

"so truth or dare ganz?"ganz said,still laughing"truth"i laughed"ok so,who sent you to get me?"he sighed,"toriel did,she said there was something special about you"i smirked"nah im not special!"i said,ganz tilted his head"moving on"he said,he looked at me and said"truth or dare y/n?"i laughed"truth"he sighed"why do you hate your dad?.."i teared up"he,he killed my mom,he hurts me,and..he did this to my eye..."i show ganz my purple eye and start crying"hey..its ok im here!....."ganz said,hugging me,he looked into my eyes."i wont let him hurt you anymore..."i smiled and hug him back"thank you.."

                                                                    cliffhanger ;v;,im sorry!my hands hurt tho ;-;,bye!