Red

I don't own the pic
There is some soft-core sexual citrus down there so be carful! It's at the very end.

Passionate, determined, and a gentleman. He was described as all three.

There was a new family in town and according to some people, they had a super hot son. Sure, you didn't leave you home much, but the gossip always somehow got to you. Perhaps it was because you found better company in gossiping old ladies than young people your age. It didn't help that you volunteered at an old folks home. Mrs. Shaw, Ms. Zoonermen, and Mrs. Lesli were all swooning over this boy.

His fiery red hair, his piercing brown eyes, the fact that he was always dressed so formally, how kind he was despite being a total stranger. You believed he was vampire trying to lure pray in with kindness. People as perfect as they say he is couldn't possibly be human.

What further made you believe that they were vampires was the new feeling of eyes on the back of your head, like someone was watching you.. You could feel someone, something, staring everywhere you went. You'd suddenly get goosebumps, your body would stiffen, the peach-fuzz on the back of your neck would stand on end.  It happened so often that you were beginning to get used to it. It was to the point where you were talking out loud in hopes that you could make friends with these spooky vampires.

Of course, you'd always had a wild and intrusive imagination. You knew deep down that maybe it was the result of watching too many vampire flicks.

However, a couple went missing around the time the talk of this mysterious hot man had began to circulate. It was most likely a coincidence and you figured that the couple may have eloped, which wasn't that rare where you were.

"Oh (y/n), baby," Ms. Zoonermen cried dramatically. She had always been a diva, wearing hot pink sunglasses and fluffy boas at all times of the day. "I wonder what he hides under those long sleeve shirts." She sang. "Oh dear, am I blushing?"

You laughed as the woman twirled her own curly, dyed lavender, hair between her manicured fingers. Mrs. Shaw hit the woman gently on the shoulder, shaking her head. "He is quite handsome, but we're too old for those sorts of men."

"Too old?! I don't look a day over fifty!" Ms. Zoonermen scoffed.

"Did you mean a day over eighty?" Mrs. Shaw retorted, cackling.

Mrs. Lesli, who hadn't uttered a word all day beckoned you closer to her. You came closer to her, but she didn't stop her gesture, so you leaned over. She put her hand beside your ear and whispered in a teasing tone, "I think you and that boy would make a lovely couple."

It was your turn to fan your face as your cheeks suddenly felt hot immediately after her statement. All three of the elderly women stared at you, Mrs. Lesli giggling to herself.

You covered you face with you hands. "I don't even know him so how could I—"

"Oh there he is!" Ms. Zoonermen yelled.

You squeaked, peaking from you hands to see if he had actually appeared. All you were met with was three smiling woman, the mysterious man nowhere in sight.

"Don't scare me like that." You sighed, gripping you chest, wrinkling your white blouse.

"Why were you scared, (y/n)? You must think he's cute too, right?" Ms. Zoonermen asked.

"I—" You looked away. It wasn't so much that he was handsome, you had never seen him, it was just that teasing if any kind made you feel flustered. You were not used to such playful behavior, though you had been visiting these old ladies for a couple of months now. You never had friends, at least not long term, so that being so friendly...