Epilogue

Beast

Everything is as it should be, my man lies next to me in our bed, my son is happy and the pack is thriving.

After Hunter threatened Leo, we went inside, deciding to catch up with what happened during the time we were apart. As Leo was cooking us dinner, Hunter explored the house. It's much smaller than the mansion he was raised at, but he loved it, especially his dad's office, since there's a huge flat screen there. He said he wants to sleep there, but I explained to him that it's where his daddy is supposed to work, so we can't really let him do that. Leo told me that if he likes it so much, then he can just move his stuff to the guest bedroom and set his office there, making the current one into a bedroom for Hunter. When I said that he doesn't have to do that, he just said that he doesn't want his son to sleep in a room where that woman was. That's when I gave up.

The pack has arrived hours later, while we were talking, but both of us ignored them. They knew how important this was for us, so they steered clear of our house, except for Grey, who came in for a moment to take Hunter out.

Once we were alone, the old feelings that came back when we met again basically erupted. We barely made it to the bedroom, unable to keep our hands to ourselves.

For 4 days straight Leo showed me just how much he missed me, and I returned his passion with equal fervor. I really missed how he can make me scream with pleasure. Those 5 years without him were so empty.

Thankfully, Grey and my brothers took care of Hunter, so he didn't witness something I didn't want him to see. He's way too young to know how he was made.

Now we're lying in bed, resting after the intense workout we just got. Leo's stamina is still as tremendous as it used to be. I'm pretty sure Hunter will have a sibling soon with the amount of 'love' Leo left in my body. But I don't mind and I'm pretty sure Leo wouldn't either. He's missed so much of Hunter's life, his first smile, first word, first laugh, first step, first scrapped knee, first hug. I will not deprive my man of witnessing his child's life. I never experienced my parents' love, so I want to give my son a chance to live in a loving family.

"You're still the same, zoning out when relaxed." Leo chuckles as I trail patterns on his chest with my fingers. He got a tattoo of an angel riding a ferociously looking black wolf on his chest. I absolutely love it, especially the wolf. I know it's him because of the golden eyes. And the angel is me. It brought me to tears when I saw it for the first time. Leo said he had to have something that would stay with him for the rest of his life, that reminded him of me.

"And you can still tell when it happens." I don't stop my hands movements, loving the feeling of Leo's smooth skin on my fingertips.

"You always trace my pecks and tease my nipples when you're lost in thought, when normally you pay attention to my eight pack." I snort at that.

"You're lucky you still have it. I would leave again if I found it gone." I joke.

"There's more to me than my body, Angel." He jokes back, clearly expecting something from me.

"I know, you've been giving it to me for days." I move my hand down his hard stomach, making him growl.

He immediately settles his body between my legs and gives me my prize again and again, taking turns with Demon as they continue to bring me to ecstasy countless times.

"I love you, my Angel." Demon tells me right when we're at the peak of pleasure.

"I love you too, Demon." We seal it with a deep kiss as he erupts inside me.

Demon

I wash my mate's body after we're done, enjoying the feeling of my Angel's body against mine. This beautiful body gave me the best gift of my life, so I'll keep worshipping her for the rest of eternity.