Meeting Yugi

Your POV~Time skip

I woke up the next morning and looked out my window. 'Today will be a nice day for school' I said to myself. I looked at my clock and I got out of bed and put on f/o. I put my crown on and went out the door. After a short while,  I reached Domino High. "Hey Y/n" a calm familiar voice called. "Oh hey Nefertiti" I said through our link. "I wish you good luck" she said. "Thanks for the support" I replied. 'I'm going to need it right now' I thought as I walked into the school.

~Time skip~

Later I walked to my classroom. "Class, today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." the teacher said looking at me. "Ok" I said shyly. Then I turned to the class. "Hello everyone. My name is Y/n L/n. It's a pleasure to meet you all. I hope we can be great friends" I said. "Ok Y/n you can sit there" the teacher said pointing to an empty desk in the back of the room. I nodded slightly and went to my assigned seat.  Soon after that, class started up.

~Time skip~
I walked out of class only to hear "Hey give that back!" I looked around the corner and saw 2 boys. The taller one was picking on a boy that looks no older than 10. But he was actually 18. Either way he had star shaped hair with black hair with violet tips and gold yellow bangs. He was trying to reach a box in the taller boy's hand. 'He needs help' I thought. " You should help him"  Nefertiti called. I nodded and walked over to the boys.

I walked in front of the tri-colored haired boy and threw a protective hand in front of him. The boy was shocked but let me do my thing. "You leave him alone!" I shouted. "Stay out of this little girl" he said. Then he punched me. A sharp pain went through my body as I made impact with the ground. I groaned in pain and tried to get up but I was in too much pain.

The taller boy laughed and went back to the smaller boy. The taller boy cracked his knuckles and prepared to hit the smaller boy. I didn't know what to do. "Y/n" Nefertiti called. "Huh" I said weakly. "Sing to charge up your millennium crown" she said. I nodded and stared to sing.

🎶Summer in the hills
Those hazy days I do remember
We were running still
Had the whole world at our feet

Watching seasons change
Our roads were lined with adventure
Mountains in the way
Couldn't keep us from the sea

(A/n: the next verse will be where Nefertiti takes over)

Here we stand open arms
This is home where we are
Ever strong in the world that we made

I still hear you in the breeze
See your shadows in the trees
Holding on memories never change🎶

Nefertiti's POV

I switched places with Y/n and walked up to the boys. The tri-color haired boy shut his eyes and waited for impact. I grabbed the taller boy's hand as soon as he swung at the tri-color haired boy.

I tighten my grip on his hand making him yelp in pain. I narrowed my eyes and glared at him with a stern look. My grip got even tighter. "Don't you EVER bother him again. Do I make myself clear" I said glaring at him. He nodded. Then I let go of his hand. He looked at me scared then ran away. My job was done. Then I switched back with Y/n.

Your POV

After I switched back with Nefertiti, I saw that the taller boy dropped the box that he was trying to keep away from the tri-color haired boy when he ran away.

I pick up the box, walked over to the smaller boy, a gave it to him. "You ok" I asked. The boy looked at me and smiled. "yeah I'm ok. Thanks" he replied. "No problem" I said. "What's your name" he asked. "My name is Y/n L/n. What's your name " I said. "My name is Yugi Muto" he said. "It's a pleasure to meet you" I said. "Nice to meet you too" Yugi replied with a smile. I smiled back but then my bright smile turned into a dim frown.

Yugi looked at me with a concerned expression on his face. Then a stream of tears ran down my cheeks. Yugi's eyes widened as he ran towards me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Hey are you ok? Why are you crying" he asked. " I'm just really lonely" I said. "Don't you have friends" Yugi asked. I shook my head 'no'.

Yugi looked at me. Tears were also streaming down his cheeks. Yugi wiped his tears and looked at me. He then wiped the tears from my eyes. I turned to look him in the eye. "Don't worry Y/n I'll be your friend" he said. I wiped the access tears off my face and looked at him."really you'll be my friend" I asked. Yugi giggled. "Yeah I don't you to be lonely" he said.

I sniffled then I hugged him. "Thanks you Yugi" Yugi was shocked for a moment then he hugged back. "No problem Y/n. If you ever need help you know I will be here for you" he said. Then we broke the hug and we smiled at each other. "I have a few other friends. Would you like to meet them" Yugi asked. I nodded. "Sure" I said. "Come on" Yugi said. Soon the two of you walked out of the building to meet Yugi's friends.