Rescue

Yugi's POV

I ran all the way home crying. I couldn't save y/n. I opened the door and everyone greeted me but I ignored them and ran upstairs to my room and slammed and locked my room door and continued crying.

Téa's POV

I was in the living room talking to the boys until Yugi opened the door. We greeted him but he didn't answer. He just ran upstairs. Then we heard and slam of a door and the click of a lock. "What's gotten into Yugi? He's not usually like this" Tristan asked. "I don't know. Wait come to think of it, where's Y/n"  Yami asked. The rest of us shrugged. I started getting worried about Yugi.

Yugi's POV

I feel guilty about letting Y/n get captured. I'm a terrible boyfriend. Then I heard a knock at my door. "Go away" I said. "Yugi can you at least tell us what's going on" I heard Atem ask. I stood up, opened my door and looked at everyone with a stern face. "Look I'm not in the mood right now! Y/n's been captured and it's all my fault!" I shouted.

They all gasped. "WHAT!!" they shouted. "We gotta save her" Joey said. Everyone except me nodded and ran off. Yami and Atem stopped and looked at me. "Come on Yugi" Yami said. "We gotta save Y/n" Atem said. "I'm the reason Y/n got captured in the first place. What makes you think that things will get better when trying to save her" I said. They remained silent. "I think it's best if I stay here out of the way." I said as I closed the door and locked it once more.

Yami's POV

Yugi thinks that it's best if we go without him. What is he talking about? Y/n needs him. "We should leave him alone. We have to save Y/n now." Atem said. I sadly nodded and we ran to the others and we left out.

Y/n's POV

I woke up in a pitch dark room. I felt a sharp pain in my head as I tried to move. Last thing that I remember was watching Yugi walk over to a bush because we heard a strange noise. Next thing I knew I was knocked out by a blow to the head.

Then I heard an unfamiliar voice. "You're awake now huh" the voice said. I looked all around until my eyes met with a figure. The figure walked up to me until the face was shown. "Who are you" I asked. "I'm Bakura sweetie" he said. I looked at his disgusted. "I'm sorry. I'm with someone already" I said politely. Then I tried to get up only to be pinned back down by Bakura. "Of course you are with someone. That someone is me" he said then he pressed his lips against mine. I kicked him in the stomach letting him know to get off of me.

He got off of me, looked at me, and smirked. "I see. You need a little alone time. Who am I not to treat my lady with respect" he said and with that he left the room.

Nobody's POV

Yugi and Y/n missed each other so much. They couldn't keep their minds off of one another for a minute. With depressed emotions, they started to sing.

(Bold is Yugi. Italics is Y/n. Underlined bold italics is both)

You and I. We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky

With you I'm alive. Like all the missing pieces of my heart they finally collide.
So stop time right here in the moonlight cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole. Without you I've got no hand to hold.
Without you I feel torn like a sail in a storm. Without you I'm just a sad song. I'm just a sad song.

With you I fall. It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall.
With you I'm a beautiful mess. It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge
So stop time right here in the moonlight cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole. Without you I've got no hand to hold
Without you I feel torn like a sail in a storm. Without you I'm just a sad song

You're the perfect melody. The only harmony I wanna hear.
You're my favorite part of me. With  you standing next to me I've got nothing to fear.

Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole

Without you I've got no hand to hold

Without you I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm. Ooh.
Without you I'm just a sad song

Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole. Without you I've got no hand to hold.
Without you I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm. Without you I'm just a sad song. I'm just a sad song.

Y/n's POV

After singing my crown glew. Then I saw Nefertiti in her spirit form hovering beside me. She frowned at me then places a hand on my shoulder. Even though that didn't help much, I'm just glad that I have her at my side. That's when I heard a bang of the door. There stood Yami, Atem, Téa, Tristan and Joey. But where was Yugi? I was snapped out of my thoughts when they ran up to me.

"Y/n are you alright" Téa asked. "Are you hurt" Atem then asked. I smiled at them. "I'm fine guys. I'm just glad that you came" I said. "Come on. Let's get outta here" Joey said.

"Actually she won't be going anywhere" a voice said. We all turned around to see Bakura standing there. "Bakura she doesn't belong to you" Yami said. "How about we settle that with a duel. Winner takes the girl." Bakura said. "Fine. Let's Duel" Yami said and he summoned his duel disk as did Bakara. Soon enough the duel started.

Time skip

Bakara lost the duel and was very upset. "Fine you can keep the girl" he said and started walking away. But then he stopped. "By the way, I meant to tell you this earlier but I sense that Yugi is about to do something that he'll regret" he said and continued to walk away.

We stood there in confusion. "What is he talking about" Joey asked. 'Do something the he'll regret. What could that be' I thought. Then something popped in my head and I gasped with fear. "Oh no" I said. "What is it Y/n" Téa asked. "I know what he's talking about." I said worried.

(What do you think Yugi is about to do? Put your answer in the comments and I'll see you in the next chapter)