Separated Souls

Your POV

After I left the hospital I was taking a short walk. Then Nefertiti floated up by my side. "How are you doing n/n" she asked. "I'm doing fine. Now that I know that Yugi is going to be alright." I replied with a smile. Nefertiti smiled back.

I continued to walk until I ran into the gang. "Hey N/n what happened at the hospital" Joey asked. "All is good when I found out that my voice can heal others" I said. "Wow! That's an amazing voice you have" Atem said. "I know. But I would've found out if I didn't have Nefertiti with me." I said. "I care about her a lot. Nothing in this world can separate our value for each other" I said confidently.

"I'm sure that Nefertiti would feel the same way" Yami said. I smiled. We talked for a while then it was time for me to go. I said goodbye to my friends and left home.

Timeskip
That night~

It was getting darker each second that goes by. I heard something from behind me. I looked behind me only to find nothing. I turned back around and continued walking. I felt a chill down my spine. "I don't like this" I said nervously.

I continued walking down the block until I saw a black figure standing in the distance. I backed away slowly. Then the figure said, "Give me your Millennium item, and I won't hurt you". "N-Never" I said holding onto my crown.

The figure then disappeared. I looked around but couldn't see anything. Then a pair of hands grabbed my arms. I struggled to get out of the grip. Then the figure that I saw before walked up to me and smirked. "Who are you" I asked. The figure show his face and smirked. "Name's Marik and you should've gave me your Millennium item when you had the chance" he said.

Then he started throwing punches in my stomach. I felt like every bone in my body was crushed and broken. The figure that held onto me dropped me on the ground and Marik took my crown off my head.

I then heard him laugh and walk away. Finally  I heard a faint yet familiar feminine voice. "Y/N!!"  Nefertiti called. Then it all went silent. I could no longer get in contact with Nefertiti. Our soul have been separated.

I started feeling lightheaded. "I'm sorry Titi." I said softly before blacking out.