Captured

Yugi's POV

Y/n and I went downstairs and I smiled at everyone. "Guys I have some great news. Y/n is now my girlfriend" I said. Everyone gasped then cheered. "Congrats you two" Tristan said. "I'm so happy for you" Tea said. "Thanks" we said in sync. Then we looked at each other and smiled.

Y/n's POV

Yugi and I decided to go on a date. We had a lot of fun. We went to see a movie and went to a restaurant for lunch. "This was a fun date. Thanks Yugi" I said. Yugi smiled. "Anything for you n/n." he said.

Later we sat on a hill and watched the sunset. It was beautiful. Little did we know that someone was watching us.

???'s POV

I was walking through the bushes very miserable. Then my eyes caught a glimpse of a girl with h/l h/c hair and beautiful s/t skin. She was beautiful. "She will be mine" I said.

Yugi's POV

Y/n and I watched the sunset, we heard rustling the bushes behind us. I told y/n to stay put while I go check it out. When I went over I didn't see anything so I went back. But that was suspicious.

As I walked back to the spot we were on I heard faint screams and cries. "Y/n!" I shouted as I ran in the direction of the cries. There I saw Y/n being taken by and shadow figure. "Y/N!!" I shouted. "YUGI!!" she shouted back. Then she fell unconscious due to the figure whacking her with something on the head. Then threw her in the back of a truck and drove off.

I ran as fast as I could to keep up with the truck but it was too fast. I was getting tired and slowed down more and more until I collapsed on the ground. "Y/N" I shouted her name one last time before I started crying on my knees.

I wasn't fast enough to save her. I slowly got up off of the ground and ran home crying the whole way.