ELEVEN.

ELEVEN.
PLOTSHOP. 

IN WHICH the admins 
give out their plots in hopes
of someone writing them!

RULES.

I. Please make sure to credit this account and the person who gave you think plot account in the description if we give you of the plots! Literally, the only payment we ask for is credit and nothing else.

II. This is not first-come, first-serve. We will be giving the plots who we see fit. Please don't get angry with us if we deny you because we can do that and we will. 

III. Anything with a ** can be changed! If it doesn't have a ** that means that it cannot be changed either because the admin simply doesn't want it to be or it's important to the story. If you really want to change something, pm the admin and you guys can talk it out!

IV. We will be giving you four weeks to publish the book and at least a month or less to have the first chapter out. If you for some reason need more time, let us know! 

V. If you no longer want a plot, pm us and we'll put it back as available! No hard feelings if you do decide to do this.

VI. In order to know that you've read the rules, you'll have to put a password when you ask for a plot. That password is why exactly you want that plot. (If you for some reason cannot answer that part then the password is your favorite character.)