GIRLS ARE TOUGH TOO.

title!     girls are tough too**
season!     two
oc name!     chelsea o'neal
faceclaim!     young! alicia silverstone
love interest!     steve harrington

title!     girls are tough too**season!     twooc name!     chelsea o'nealfaceclaim!     young! alicia silverstonelove interest!     steve harrington

description!

' why are you dressed up? it's not halloween '

' because, steven, girls can be police officers
too '

summary!

from a young age, chelsea o'neal just knew she wanted to be a police officer when she grew up. no matter who rained on her dream, her parents, her friends, her teachers, chelsea knew that some day she would achieve her goal and they'd all wish they hadn't judged her.

her only issue was finding a police department willing to hire her. after months of searching, she was reached out to by the hawkins police department, being offered an opportunity to become an officer, since the town was running short.

on her first day on the job, she was charged with catching a speeder that was terrorizing the civilians with his reckless driving.

steve harrington was confused when he rolled down his window to find himself wondering as to why a woman dressed as a police officer was standing next to his car. soon figuring out that this woman was, in fact, a police officer, steve tried to befriend her not only because of her position in law enforcement, but also because of her bright and funny personality.

chelsea was happy to have someone that finally believed in her. however, when a member of the police force turns up missing, chelsea and hopper recruit steve's help to find out what happened.

notes!

— make chelsea badass please!!

— please change the title!!

— for the first chapter or so after they meet, chelsea and steve don't like each other because of the speeding incident

— somehow, chelsea befriends billy, leading steve to become jealous of him

— when working with hopper, the chief continuously drops hints regarding steve and chelsea

— feel free to message me if you have an queries!!

( plot by c-o-m-promise )