LUCID.

sinkingpaperships
━━ LUCID

sinkingpaperships ━━ LUCID

TITLE. LUCID*
SHOW. STRANGER THINGS
LOVE INTEREST. N/A*
OC NAME. SUMMER TEALY
FACECLAIM. SYDNEY PARK

( summary! )

SUMMER TEALY had a hard time at her old school. The nasty rumors spread about her concerning intimate encounters with people at her school, the disgusting notes left in her locker, and the snide comments uttered when she was passed in the halls were taking a toll on her mental health, so her parents decided that it would be a good idea for her to get away from it all. Sending Summer to Hawkins, Indiana (where her family is originally from) to live with her aunt (who was very adamant on her moving in) was supposed to be her fresh start.

When Summer starts having strange dreams of the future and a dark other dimension immediately upon her arrival in the small town, she believes she is going crazy, but a few people at her new school believe otherwise.

Now, Summer joins the search for a missing kid and is flung into the middle of a sinister plot while new revelations about her, her family, and her new home are revealed.

( notes & extra info! )

━━ this story takes place during season one; you can carry it out to seasons two and three if you'd like.

━━ someone, please change this terrible summary!

━━ summer doesn't necessarily have to have rumors spread about her, you can change the reason why she left her old town.

━━ her aunt works for hawkins' lab, but summer isn't aware of the experimentation (obviously).

━━ summer is an experiment. her parents don't know about her affiliation to the lab, but her aunt does (hence her job & persistence to get summer's parents to let her niece stay with her).

━━ summer's powers have to do with dreams. she can peer into the upside down when she is sleeping; she isn't physically there, but she can still communicate with anyone or anything in the other dimension. summer can also see glimpses of the future, they are more like flashing images than visions (if that makes any sense at all). her predictions are not always 100% accurate because there are millions of outcomes of the future based on the choices you make.

━━ the people at her school that don't believe she's crazy don't necessarily have to be part of the main cast. you can create a whole new friend group that is questioning the motives of the department of energy and/or is also on the search for will byers and barbara holland (maybe one of their close friends went missing, too).