TO THE BORDER

ELEVEN

__________

ALEX'S PLOTS

TITLE. to the border*

FANDOM. it

CAST. it 2017 cast as their characters

LOVE INTERESTs. n/a

SUMMARY!

In Derry, Maine, there was a laboratory used by the US government to make weapons. These weapons were powerful and not seen as people. 007, 008, 009, 010, 011, 012, and 013 were the most powerful kids Derry Laboratory had ever seen. They were going to change the US army. Unfortunately, they wanted nothing to do with it. They wanted out. So they got out, had to hurt some people but it was worth it. Now they're on the run, trying to make it to the border before the government reaches them.

NOTES!

- So the concept is the losers club are lab experiments and they're on the run from the government.

- they are heading to the Canadian border, not the Mexican! YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT CHANGE THIS.

- it takes approx. 2 days to get from Derry (Bangor, Maine) to New Brunswick, Canada.

- Bangor, Maine was the inspiration Stephen King used for Derry, so use it for travel hours or mapping out the route.

- use various modes of transportation other than walking like train jumping (hopping on a boxcar), hitch-hiking, hot-wiring a vehicle, etc.

- if you need help picking the powers for each character, i have a list of what power i recommend each character should have.

If you want to change anything, please run it by me! If you want the list of powers, just pm @bookofnetflix