AHOY!

❝ you have to say ahoy, stevie! it isn't scoops,
because that's just stupid. its scoops AHOY. ❞

❝ stop calling me stevie, may. ❞

BOOK TITLE━ 

Ahoy!*

STATUS

Available

LOVE INTEREST━ 

Steve Harrington 

OC NAME━

 April Bennett* 

FACE CLAIMS━

 Naomi Scott

SEASON━ 

Pre season 3 - Season 3

EXTENDED SUMMARY━

Summer had finally came for the angsty teenagers of Hawkins. April Bennett had just graduated high school as the salutatorian in her class, but that wasn't enough for her parents. So they ultimately decided that they would not help pay for her tuition in college as her punishment. After weeks of searching, the only option was Scoops Ahoy, because no other job would take a teenager with no experience. April Bennett was the first one to get hired, then Robin, and lastly Steve. With April being the most experienced at the job, she was promoted to a supervisor which meant she had all the authority over Steve and Robin. After three days, April got demoted due to "abusing" her powers according to Steve who complained about her.

As the summer passed by, she finds herself decoding a secret Russian communication that was found by a fourteen year old. 

NOTES━

- April is a very jumpy and outgoing character. There is a never dull moment with her. She is very passionate about her minimum wage job. 

- You could make it angsty too. Make Robin fall in love w/ her too or somethin?

-  She's gonna have a brotp with Erica!!!!

- Steve will never use April's real name. He will always call her another month's name like he'll call her March, June, August, May and etc!

- Change the summary if ya like.

( plot by DAWN! )