DAN, THE MAN.

sinkingpaperships
━━ DAN, THE MAN

sinkingpaperships ━━ DAN, THE MAN

TITLE. DAN, THE MAN*
SHOW. STRANGER THINGS
LOVE INTEREST. N/A*
OC NAME. DANIELLE HARRINGTON
FACECLAIM. EMILIA CLARKE*

( summary! )

DANIELLE HARRINGTON, Steve Harrington's older sister, had been away at college for quite sometime. Dan was beginning to feel homesick, so she decided to take a break from school and return to her small hometown, hawkins.

Danielle felt as if she had truly come to visit at the worst possible time as she returned to a conspiracy involving enhanced children, man eating monsters, top secret government agencies, and other dimensions beyond our level of understanding.

( notes & other info! )

━━ this plot takes place during the events of season one; you can continue the plot to the later seasons if you want.

━━ the title is honestly so cringey. someone change it, please.

━━ i thought this was a pretty cool concept because i don't think i've seen any stranger things fics where steve has an older sister.

━━ everyone that knows danielle calls her dan (so, basically everyone in hawkins).

━━ the boys (mike, dustin, lucas & will) were pretty close with dan before she left. danielle worked at the arcade her senior year of high school to save up for her college tuition and always found a way to smuggle the boys some free tokens.

━━ danielle is very protective of people she cares about, so it would only make sense if she had some kind of injury by the end of the book from keeping someone safe.

━━ i didn't list a love interest for this character because i couldn't really see her with any of the existing characters, but feel free to make up your own if you want.