MEAN GIRLS.

quedot 's plots !

( boo, you whore

( boo, you whore . )

title━━
MEAN GIRLS.
love interest━━
nancy wheeler
status━━
available !
oc name━━
riley george*
face claim━━
lydia night
seasons━━
one through three !
summary━━
when riley george got kicked out of her hometown in virginia ending up in hawkins, indiana, she really thought she would party all night and rule the school all day, not be in this situation, swinging a crowbar at some monsters that just came out of the wall.

( notes ! )

one. riley is bisexual! she figured it out long ago, and she tries to ' fuck it off ' with other boys.

two. riley may act all bad and confident, but she's very self conscious about the way she acts.

three. i know jancy is soulmate material, but jonathan is aromantic in thisnot just cause i don't want him to suffer, but because REPRESENTATION!

four. nancy and riley fucking hate eat other in the beginningriley's sort of an asshole and wants to hook up with steve. ( don't we all )

five. nancy and jonathan are very, very close! just in a platonic way, but please don't make nancy be all dismissive with him!

six. if you wish, you can make an oc live interest for jonathan!

seven. as you probably know, lydia night is in a band called ' the regrettes '! the group has three other members, and, if you want, you can add them to be the clique! please do!

eight. slow. burn. also, riley's significant weapon is the crowbar!

nine. riley and will form a bond in season twothey're not super close or anything but riley can see the poor struggles sexuality has put that boy through ( will's canon gay and i will climb mount everest to shout it to the world if i have to )

ten. riley forms a bond with steve as well, they're similar characters and have a similar development ark.

 riley forms a bond with steve as well, they're similar characters and have a similar development ark

( why are you white ? )

( oh my god, karen,
  you can't just ask
people why they're
           white. )