{Woah..}

Doodles. That's all you were drawing. Just Doodles, as Ms. Bitters droned on and on about how the world was doomed

"Doomed Doomed Doomed-" She repeated as you tried your hardest to block her out.

Your eyes glanced over towards the window, seeing rain droplets hitting the window. It gave off a pleasant sound to you and it had always helped you relax, well, besides music.

You looked down to your page, you had unknowingly doodled a drawing of Dib. Blush rose to your cheeks as you hid that page from your line of sight.

You sighed to yourself, looking up at clock preparing yourself for the bell that would hopefully ring soon.

You snapped back to your hearing and caught onto Zim and Dib arguing with eachother once again.

"This will happen every day now?" You asked yourself as you held your fingers on the bridge of your nose, annoyed.

{AfTeR tHe BeLl uWu}

Kids filed out of the class quickly, your eyes scanned the crowd for Dib until you soon spotted him.

"Dib!" You smiled, getting to his side.

He flinched softly, looking at you with a soft smile.

"O-Oh, hey!" He rubbed the back of his neck with a soft red covering his cheeks.

You only smiled back, side-hugging him with your small posture. {ur small now- ok? oWo}

"I'm about ready to leave this hellhole, how about you Dibster?" You gave a small smirk and you kept the side-hug.

"Mmm- yes." He said, 'matter of factly'.

You responded with a chuckle, continuing to walk beside him.

{Sorry this chapter is so short :') I honestly ran out of ideas-- but if you guys have anything-- uh...tell mE-? ^^;}