{Home is where...Zim?!}

{HI HI, IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING ANY STORIES, IM PROBABLY LIKE- LEGIT DYING SO LIKE- YEAH- ENJOY ANYWAY-}

Your feet had already gone sore, as you had been running for what felt like ages. You and Dib were desperate for something, anything, to hide behind until Zim was gone. Luck just wasn't on your side nor Dib's today.

"Crap, crap, crap, crap, and crap!" You shouted, still pressing forward.

"{Y/N}!" Dib shouted, tripping over his own feet, which had brought you down as well. You hit the stone hard concrete with an 'oomph!'. This honestly surprised you, but you quickly grew nervous due to an over looming shadow that covered the sun from your {E/C} eyes.

Zim.

He had found you, he could easily hurt you. Even kill you. The spider-like arms that had emerged from his back were absolutely threatening. They were sharp. Your breathing hitched as Zim let out a dark chuckle.

Dib couldn't take seeing you afraid, it hurt him. It hurt him a lot. So he did the smartest thing ever.

He threw a rock at Zim, nailing him right in the forehead.

Zim screeched, grabbing ahold of his hit point. "You IDIOT hyooman!!" He shouted, using his spider limbs to shove Dib away.

"Leave me ALONE!" Zim shot at Dib, Dib quickly grew terrified. But he couldn't back down. He was doing this for you. Dib wouldn't admit it, but he kinda-maybe-sorta had a crush on you.

He couldn't help his actions.

You eventually took the chance at escaping Zim's clutches. You swiped your leg under Zim, making his tall limbs collapse.

"Curse YOU, FILTHY WORMSSS!!" Zim shouted as you grabbed Dib and ran as fast as your legs could take you. 

Dib looked at you, his face growing hot. He had always thought of you as cool. Cooler than he was to be completely honest. You got along with the popular kids, yet you wanted to hang out with him. It gave him butterflies in his stomach whenever you'd even spare him a glance.

"Dib! Quick, get inside!" You called, shoving him inside your house. You then quickly slammed the door from behind yourself, sliding down the door and took multiple deep breathes. You barely had any energy after all of that running. It hurt your legs so so much. They were stinging to be honest.

"T...Thank you, {Y/N}.." Dib has sat next to you, tuckered out and felt as if he was about to faint. He still smiled towards you. 

You smiled back, your face grew warm. You were blushing.

You looked away from Dib, smirking to yourself at his cuteness.

"What should we do in the meantime, Dibster?" You has asked, turning back to face him. You had then noticed that Dib had taken off his coat. This only strengthened the blush on your cheeks.

"Well...Anything is fine with me." Dib grinned cheekily.

You shook your head, smiling. Dib stood up, reaching his hand out to you as you took it.

Dib blushes deeply, feeling your soft hands only brought an even bigger grin to his lips.

"Well, Home is where-" Dib had started before all you could hear was glass shattering. It sent a chill down your spine, absolutely terrifying you.

"Zim?!"