{Well..Hello-}

{H a H a- I wrote this at school you liberals uWu}

{After getting out of "skool"}

You had walked with Dib to his house as you two talked about random things that had come to mind. Including the topic of Zim being an Alien.

You both had eventually reached his home as you stopped, along with him doing the same. You gave him a small smile, not needing any words as you gave him a hug.

"See ya tomorrow, Dib!" You beamed, a small blush spread along your cheeks.

"H-Haha..yeah! Of course-" His face now a full red as he hugged you back.

He was used to hugging you, but these last few times had given him butterflies in his stomach.

You released from the hug and smiled, waving to him as you walked off.

He sighed deeply, watching your figure slowly disappear. Dib rubbed the crook of his neck with his palm, turning around to head inside his house.

You continued to walk from your house until you noticed an ominous home across the street from yours.

"What the-??" You thought to yourself, shaking your head. You faced the other way and walked inside your house, setting your backpack down.

You looked out your windows until you sucked up the courage to check out the house and who lives in it.

You reached the lawn and noticed creepy looking gnomes and a sign that read 'I ❤ earth'.

You tilted your head in confusion at that but pressed onward to the doorbell, pushing it as you waited for the resident to answer.

"Who is there!? Who DARES to disturb the mighty ZIM-!?" He exclaimed, pulling the door open, roughly.

You jumped back, a shocked look in your eyes.

"Oh. It's YOU." He rolled his eyes, grumbling.

You exhaled quietly, looking at Zim.

"Listen- I just wanted to see who lives in this...lovely...home." You added emphasis on 'lovely' when you really meant creepy.

"I'll just-...Go..now-" You continued backing up.

"GOOD! Zim has very important..things..to DO!" He slammed the door in my face.

"Well...that sure went well-.." You muttered in a hushed tone.

You walked back to your house to find Dib standing at your door, knocking.

"Dib? Why are you here?" You smiled, giggling {idk why but that word makes me uNcOmFy}.

He jumped, turning to face you. His red face met your eyes.

"A-Ah! [Y/N]! I thought you were..home-?" He said with a hint of nervousness.

"Well. I'm here now! So, what did you need Dibster?" You nudged his arm with your elbow as you opened your door.

He stuttered and tripped on his words, having trouble finding what to say.

"Uh..well...Could- Could we hang out today? At..your place?" He sighed, awaiting rejection for some odd reason but it didn't come.

"Of course! I always have time to hang out with you!" You beamed once more, opening your door fully to let him inside.

He stepped inside, feeling and hearing his heart beat faster.

You closed the door behind yourself, looking over at Dib to get an idea from what he wanted to do.

"Dib? What would you like to do?" You asked, your elbows resting on the couch. Dib, looking in your direction, shrugged softly.

"Mm...whatever you'd like to do?" He awaited your response, just like you had done to him only a few seconds ago.

You looked around the room, looking for a fun activity.

"Heyy..maybe we could-" You were interrupted by a knock on your door.

You raised a brow and opened the door, seeing a package.

"Well..Hello-"