{Run.}

{LMAO, I'M BACK-}

You glanced back at Dib, catching his jealous glare.

"You good Dibster?" You asked, a small lace of curiosity in your tone.
He only nodded, sighing quietly to himself.
"Mhm.." He muttered.

You nodded, not wanting to push him any further.

An hour had passed and you found yourself playing a few rounds of random games you had found on your shelves.

"Is there anything else you feel like doing?" You asked Dib, pausing the game as he had a pout lip from him losing.

"Huh-? Oh! Uhm..Anything you'd like to do is fine with me!" He gushed, a tint of red on his cheeks.

You tapped your chin with your finger. Then snapped when you had an idea.

"I got it, how about, we prank Zim? Hm?" You smirked, a proud look in your eyes.

Dib looked into your eyes, giving a mischievous nod.
You gave the same look and stood up, stretching your arms above your head.

"Okay..now! What should be the prank?" You asked, beginning to think of something.

Dib looked around the living room, then to the connected kitchen. His hazel eyes glistened with an excited look.

"Maybe a bucket of water over his door? Or maybe some water balloons?" He suggested, his arms now crossed together.
You nodded quickly in agreement, maybe this could end in multiple ways but you surely didn't care.

"There's a bucket out back! Let me grab it, be right back!" You called while opening up the very back door. You looked at the right side of the door, your eyes catching a hefty looking metal bucket.

"Perfect!"  You thought, picking it up with two hands and taking it to the kitchen to fill.

Dib walked into the kitchen and smiled as soon as he saw your figure. You were one of the most important things in his life. His cheeks flushed red as he looked away.

"Y-You got water balloons?" He asked, still looking the opposite way.
You turned around and caught his eyes anyway.
"Nope, we're going to have to go to the store." You groaned, sticking your tongue out in disgust.

His face only grew more red buy the minute from your expressions.
"Oh, well, you have money right-?" He asked shrugging softly.

You nodded, pulling a ten dollar bill from your pocket.

"Well.." You sighed, making a motion so Dib knew to follow you.

After y'all got the stuffs😳

You and Dib hid behind Zim's rickety fence, watching the surrounding area.

"You ready for this Dibster?" You asked.

He nodded, a smile on his face.

Zim soon stepped out of his home, a little green..dog..had plopped himself next to Zim.
"Okay, Gir! We must find out more about this female human piggy." He muttered the last words to himself.

You stood up quickly, retracting your arm back and throwing a balloon hard.

Water splattered all over Zim, his skin now making sizzling sounds. He gave an annoying screech of pain.
You honestly felt sorta bad but that feeling soon went away after seeing an angry Zim.

"Uh oh-.." You gulped, seeing Zim's backpack looking thing open. Huge spider resembling legs shot out as his stature grew tall.

Dib's eyes widened at the situation in front of him. His overprotective side shown as he ran in front of you, pulling his arms out in a protective stance.

"Back off Zim!" Dib barked, staying in place.

"And why should I, the Almighty Zim, do what you say Human?" Zim replied snarkily, leaning down and giving a low growl.

"Run." You said.