Prologue

15 minutes before midnight. A group of friends: Fritz, Laura, Vereena, Luna , Ysh, Jai, Brent, Lloyd and Joseph and Joshua the twins, decided to roam around in an unknown lot, far away from the city.

As they walk further and further they found a forest.

Fritz and Laura want to go back cause afraid they might get lost in the middle of it, but the rest of the group especially Vereena don't want to for they want to know what's inside that forest and they barely have an adventure like this, so why not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FRITZ and LAURA, lowkey/secretly "talking/dating " together since the group started. Fritz like Laura alot while Laura is not that much at him at first but later, slowly she learns how to.

When they're together with their friends , they're not even talking that much, they just talk when they have questions or something,they seems like they are not even friends, but in there phones, day or night, every hour every minute, they talk and not just talk like normal conversation, they seems like couple when they're on there phones, like a lot of heart eyes like that... ehk

They need to hide their feelings in front of the group or else they'll be teased alot or might broke there groups friendship.

VEREENA a.k.a. "reena", she's the loudest and the most annoying on the group.

She's the reason why Laura and Fritz needs to shut up and keep their feelings. Reena really likes Fritz, she even confessed to him in front of their group!. And yeah Fritz Hate her

JOSEPH and JOSHUA the twins, they always together cause their mom want them too. They mostly/always fight in any situation or sometimes for no reason.

LUNA, The crafty, strong and independent girl in the group.

YSH and JAI, the Reena number twos, they're also loud and talkative, yet they can help alot in any situations.

BRENT, the youngest in the group. He is the most "child-ish" of coarse for he is the youngest. He kinda like Laura.

LLOYD , he just goes with the flow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the forest, they just walk and walk, its pitch black, their phones flashlight is their only source of light, they dont even know where are they going, they just going straight and straight ahead.

They seems lost, Laura got scared and she has this worse fear of darkness and have this anxiety that even small things made her nervous, worried, frightened, afraid or even made her cry.

Fritz go close to her and hold her hand.
"No" she says while letting go of his hand.

"why?? what's wrong?" he ask.

"Renna's here remember she might see us" she whispers .

"Its ok its too dark, she won't even notice" Fritz hold her hand again, making laura feel calm and secure.

Suddenly Brent saw a light from the distance, he then instantly tell the group and point it at.

"Finally!! my mom must be waiting for me" Ysh shouted excitedly. All of them are so so happy they've been walking for an hour now.

The group walks towards the light, hoping that they can finally get out on this dark/random forest that they got into.

As they go closer and closer, they started go get confused. it doesn't look like a city lights, it looks more like from huge house?!.

About a hundred meters away from the light.

Its clearer for them now.

Its not the end of the forest yet.