Part 10

"YESSSSSS FINALLYYYYYY!"

"I CANT WAIT TO GO HOME!"

"cant believe we almost died!"

"cant believe we've just escaped that room!"

"cant believe we've just escape from almost our DEATH!"

"cant belie--ve....."

Right at the end of the passage way.
All of them frozes as they noticed something.
They starts looking around and to each other with a puzzled face.

"how long did we stay in there?" jai ask

The outside is completely different, darkness is already creeping, the light that they saw from the passageway is just from the street light right in the end of it and it is the only light source that they saw on the place.

"are we in the middle of... somewhere??" ysh muddled

They also notice that this place is not what it seems earlier.

"are we in the forest??"

"oh this must be the back part of the house" reena affirmed

so they all step away from the light and turn around...

They are shookt as they saw only trees and bushes around them!
They start impacting on each other as they felt shivers down in their spines. This is not the place they want to be. This is not the place they expected!!

but how? they're just wanting to have fun being in that escape room, how this all happen? how they got in here? will this go any futher? will it became worse than earlier?!

"What is happening in this world!" lloyd exclaims

"are we cursed?!"

"maybe we should find a way out here... again" said fritz

they start lighting up the flashlight on there phones and start to walk wherever they can go. they just go straight ahead hoping they can find another way out.

"whats the time already? arent we there just less than 2 hours?"

rj then check his phone and flabbergasted as he saw that its already 11:45 pm. He also starts checking for signal so that they will know where should they go but sadly theres nothing.

"what that feels like not even an hour HAHA" said dj

"seems like we really enjoy it and lost track at the time HAHA" added rj

"But for real though, What just happen?!" laura asked out loud "can you guys just think about what is happening, like all of this, how this all happen?! THIS IS NOT A GAME ANYMORE,how-w or whyyy are we in here!!"

"yeah though why are we even in here?! in this middle of nowhere!" brent asserts

"ITS YOU!" reena yelled at brent

"ME?!" brent ask yelling back "why me?! i didnt even think of going inside that dumb casket"

"how you can even say that! you're the reason why we're here, its just because of that childish curiosity of you you bi---" reena pause as brent tries to step in front of her and punch her maybe but before that could happen fritz inserted right in the middle of both of them, yet still brent is trying to throw some hands but lloyd stops him by pulling him away.

"look at that childish---" yelled reena but fritz covered her mouth instantly "You guys!" he shouted "there's no time for this! and yeah both of you are just childish af to be honest, Throwing hands?!" he then face brent feircefully "are you for reall?! this is a girl brent!"