Part 2

Read at your own risk

While they're looking at the Ceiling they heard a loud scream of a girl outside and also felt a big foot steeps tuding with a metal scraping the floor that they believe that its going towards the door.

"Aaaaaaahhh!!Rennaaaaa!! Lauraaaa!! Fritzzzz!!HELPPPPPP!!" A girl shouted while panting and catching her breath seems like she just run a mile and you can actually hear from her voice the fear. She then bang the door harshly and cried...

"Guys they... they're GONE! They're DEAD!! You guys better stay there Pleaas.....AAAAAAAHHH!!" Her high, petrified scream is surely heard all over the mansion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Earlier)

"Luna.. did you know where the others are??" Fritz ask

"I don't know where they've been" Luna responds.

"Maybe I should look for them first so that they can help me let you out of there, just stay in there for a while ok, I'm just gonna look for them"

Luna then left to look for the others.

She first go down stairs at the front door were they all they starts spreading. Then to the right side of the house were Brent and Joseph went.

She walk aroud at that side and then later she saw an unusual thing on the floor covered with blood and it looks like a finger with a ring on it?!

She then screams and cover her mouth she bent down and look at the ring,

"wait, this looks familiar! This is Joseph's!, for sure this is his cause it has a pulse design on it!! Aaaahhhh!!"
She scream again and move back.

"N-no Guyssss!!" She then runs elsewhere finding the others.

"wait, Brent... where's Brent?! Brentttt!!" She shouted and look for Brent for she remembers that he is with Joseph

While she's running she got into this part of the house where there's alot of doors.

She then tries to open it one by one. Hesitant as she is but she tries to atleast peek.

The first door is lock, she then moved to the 2nd door it not lock!

She open it slowly and peek.

The room it empty, don't even have some design on it.

So she moved to the 3rd door, then to the 4th, 5th...... They're all empty but in the 6th door its already open a little bit, so she decided to enter.

"Helloo... anybody here" she said, standing in the door while looking around, seems like nobody is in there so she decided to go out and close it.

But before she totally close it she heard a boy scream from inside.

She then quickly open the door again and saw a boy laying on the ground with a axe on his left chest.

She try to go near him but she froze for a bit, then she saw a big foot steps of blood coming towards her.

She run and run and run, screaming for help but she got tired and decided to enter the door in front of her.

The foot steps is still following her.

She enter and peeks at the door from the inside, seems like she lost it.

She lean herself bending down, panting and catching her breath

"what did I've got into?" she whispers to her self. Tears starts to stream down at her cheeks.