Part 3

Read at your own risk

Fritz froze while still grabbing Laura.

"so it depends on me now?" He muttered

He looked at Reena and then Laura.

He don't know what to do.

In his mind, if he kiss Laura, reena is going to be jealous and may ruined there friendship.

But if he kissed Reena his not going to be honest about his feelings, as the voice said dont lie or one will die.

for sure that voice is referring to laura cause she's really the one he loves, and of course he dont want to loss her.

The sun is starting to come out and the walls from there sides are like slowly compressing and the cabinets and other stuffs starts to falling too.

its like slowly squeezing them alive.

The banging on the door is getting louder and louder. Seems like that gruesome creatures behind it is really trying to get in.

"you need to do it now Fritz, kiss her!" Reena says looking at Fritz without emotion.

"W-whaattt??" Fritz replied confusingly. He can't believe Reena just said that. He doesn't want to be full of himself but she really thought that Reena wants to be kissed.

"But w-what about you? I-is it ok for u? I though you're gonna get mad if I kiss her?!"

"Justtt do it ok..I i I know that you..." Reena Answered looking down cutting her words.

"Know what?"

"You.. both of you.. I know.. its like..."

"What??"

"ITS OBVIOUS!, you guys are obvious!...I saw how care about her, j-just look at what you're doing....I saw how you simply hold her hands when she got scared, Then outside, there, I saw you making moves on her..." she started

"Me and Luna are going here upstairs that time when I saw both of you so I then told Luna to stay there outside and look for the others, I left her and followed you guys..... and now she.... she's gone, maybe its because of me..." she then slowly blaming herself for what happened to her friend.

"before we got in to this house, you may think that I haven't seen you guys, but I did, I saw you hold her hand while we're walking in that dark forest, I saw how you comfort her"

"You guys!... even you say it or not its pretty obvious in your actions, your actions speaks louder than your words Fritz" she started

"and to be honest...Since the group started, yes I saw the affection on both of your eyes, the way you guys look at each other is just.... even you are not talking that much when your with us... its pretty obvious that you're in really in love with her.....that's what we all notices so-" it's getting harder and harder for her to put her words together

"I then randomly confess to the group that I love you and I know I made it hard for you cause everybody on the group thinks that you love me back and that is completely opposite on what you actually feel ... I know that...we all know that you love her okay-"

"I'm just... it just hurts me seeing the boy that's been my crush since 5th grade being happy with another girl... I know I'm the reason why your 'relationship' or whatever it is with her remains a secret... and I dont know why Im still pushing myself unto a boy I know I don't have a chance on..."

"So ummm.... just do it okay we dont have time! Come on!. Cause its okay for me I'm used to being like this, being hurt like this to be exact" Reena quickly explains, telling him what she's been hiding. The feelings she's been hiding, letting her emotions carry her.