Part 7

"and i know you love him and we support you about that, but when things go wrong i think its not good already so..."

"What do you mean?" luna stops as laura inserted "w-wait is there actually something wrong? w-what happen?"

"Maybe? let me finish first, so....well..... that day before jazz, will and lexa visits you in the hospital, both of them are about to go but fritz come out from your room and go out with them too" luna continued.

"I noticed him being busy on his phone, his acting kinda weird, seems like his on the rush that time and dont know what to do..."

"so what i did, i follow them especially him, his still really busy with his phone, later he stops walking and telling them to just go cause seems like he's waiting for someone in that spot...."

"w-wait" laura interrupted "youre following him the whole time? That's kinda creepy though"

"yeah hmm... so i was about to go near him but suddenly theres this girl rushing unto him then jumps off excitedly and hugged him... that girl is kinda cute tho, i think she wears leather black skirt that time and a white tank top that time and..."

"whut a cute girl? Really? HAHA" laura interrupted again with a sarcastic smile.

"uhhh.. maybe, but for real, yeah" luna answered hesitantly

"aaaa... what happen next?" She kinda sounds a lil more serious now

"umm well fritz... ummm...he's..." luna tries to think what's the right word to say

"wut luna?!" laura ask

"no.... i cant... i dont wanna hurt you" luna explains then look down

"come on, just tell me, it hurts more when i hear it on other people later" this sounds familiar..

"ok... he looks so happy seeing her, for sure thats not his sister, cause she dont even have a sister right and he kissed that girl on...her lips suddenly..eww" luna then shivers, cringes as she remembers what she saw

laura eyes went big and confuse if she gonna believe her or not

"what HAHAH" laura pretends like luna just says nothing about fritz "you know that girl?" But its hard to hide that jealousy

"well that girl actually seems like our school mate before, i think, im not sure, remember Emia that girl that transfers to other school because of her parents, it seems like her, but i donnooo" luna answers

"ok, i cant believe it, not for now, i need to confirmed it first before im gonna act differently, but for you... he cant do that to me right?"

"umm... thats the thing i cant answer lau, but if he's a real cheater just stay away from him, when it's still early, I don't want you to get this wrong but I just don't want to see you get hurt"

"Hey maybe we should go with them on the escape room and maybe i can have or maybe we can have a chance to talk to him!" laura exclaims, randomly having that idea.

"Ya thats a great idea!, so... were going then?!"

"uhmm, y-yeahh... s-sure...wait...i think latter i should think about it just a little bit more" laura hesitantly answers remembering her dream

"you havent think about it yet? whats wrong about escape rooms lau? And you want to talk to Fritz right? So why not"

"no nothing...and yeah maybe we should go right"

"Great! ok then im gonna tell them were going ok" luna says excitedly then open their group's GC telling everyone that both of them are going.

"YESSSS"