Part 8

U̶N̶E̶D̶I̶T̶E̶D̶

"SOOO " tin suddenly shouts making everyone staggered. "everyone ready?hesitant enough? Well the door's right there if you want to back out" sarcastically speaking still with that straight intimidating face

"umm can i ask something?" reena raised her hand hesitantly "whats the consequences?"

"latter you'll know, if you dont the follow rules" replied tin with a quick playful smirk "sooo? lets not waste time"

"OKAYY GUYS! lets go this will be fun" fritz cheer up the group. "no backing out remember?"

"okayy" they answer in doubt

"okay so follow me" said tin

The inside is a lot more bigger than you thought when you look outside.

The group follows tin leading them to the entrance of room. As they walked they found 3 unusual doors. All have very weird and uncommon markings/carvings on it representing something. And one of it seems familiar to laura.

"what are these doors?" laura ask suddenly

tin stops so as the group

"we're here, so this 3 doors are the 3 sets, remember what i said earlier? the future, present and past?" says tin, all of them nod.

"so this one in the left side of you is the door to the future, this center is the present and this one in the right is the past but we're going to enter first this door to the future as i said the order earlier... and oh I forgot this doors are just emergency doors, if you give up already on that stage you can get out though this if you click the red button. The true exit is that" tin then point the ordinary double door on the other wall beside them.

Tin then walk to the future door and open it while the group just frozes on their spot, hesitant to go inside.

"SO.... lets not waste time, go in!" said tin

So they walk inside, holding their hands together, as all of them got in, tin shuts the door and lock it. Brent got scared and want to back out so he try to open it but its too late.

THE GAME JUST BEGUN

"THE PAST"

Inside it is peach black, all of them shivers in fear, fritz try to hold laura's hand but she refuses it and rather hold luna's, but there's this a one small light that looks like a switch, so fritz just bravely goes near it and press it.

The whole room lights up and blue prints starts to appear. Deep voice from no wear cover the room giving instructions and repeating the rules tin just said. There's nothing in the room except a round table on the center.

As tin said this round would be easier, and she's right.

In this round all you need to do is to get the key who's inside the box that is on the center of the round table that's surrounded with lasers that decreases the time once touched . easy isnt it?

all the lasers can be turned off when you can solve all the puzzles given in the blue prints around the room.

This round is the future and thats the only thing that makes it hard cause most of the terms and thing are just yet to discover, completely unfamiliar to that.
So how? just be that vivid guesser.

All 10 of them decided to have a one puzzle each cause there's like 10 of it so, fair enough. Starting to lose that fright and then just focus on the game and enjoy.