22

I am not sure how much I slept. When I woke up it was still dark. The full moon illuminated the room around me. I was still in Skye's bed.

I blinked a few times. There was an arm around my waist. I could feel someone's breath on my neck. It was slow and rythmic. I carefully turned around and saw that Skye was sleeping next to me. Oh My Gosh. I felt butterfly spinning in my stomach. I wanted to enjoy this moment for as long as possible. After the first few moments of dizziness from the lust emotions, I closed my eyes again. A huge smile was printed on my face.

..........

As soon as I regained enough strength to talk more than 10min on a row, I called Alexis to make sure she was ok. She was already back to uni after only one week. That woman is incredible. She said she missed her study buddy.

As planned, I was listening meticulously to all the lectures and tried to study with Skye's help. Skye said that she will go back to campus with me in couple of week's time. By that time, I should be in a good enough shape to return to some sort of uni routine.

During the whole of my recovery period, I stayed at Skye's place. She said it would save her energies from having to come back and forward to my cabin. She also said that her room was more spacious and an easier arrangement to organise our study days. It made sense.

The first few nights that I had spent in Skye's place, I would wake up tangled up to her. In the beginning, I tried quitely to free myself from her arms. But I immediately felt empty and cold afterwards. So I decided to stay cuddled up onto her embrace. Skye would wake up, face me and smile sweetly. She never tried to free herself from me. As the days and nights passed by, we got more and more comfortable to lye in bed enjoying each other's warmth.

Each evening, just before felling asleep, we would hug each other. It became a habit now. One that I quickly grow to enjoy a little too much. I stopped asking myself why. Instead I started focusing on appreciating what we were experiencing together.

Sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night just to watch Skye spleep. I memorised her curves. Her spleepy face. Her ocean-pine scent. She looked like the moon goddess.