Chapter 1-The new job

5:53 P.M. Sunday

Y/N's POV

You were a 19 year old teen named (Y/N) (Y/L) that has (E/c) eyes, (H/c) hair, with (S/c) skin, and was 5' 6'' tall. You just graduated from high school and needed a job to pay for your apartment's rent. "Why is it so difficult to find a damn job?" you asked no one. Each job seemed to either be far away or not hiring at the time. You sat down at your table, looking through the newspaper to find a job. While looking through the paper, an ad for a job caught your attention. "Freya's Anime Convention: Night Guard Wanted", you read aloud. You looked at the picture below. Three girls with decent sized "Assets" were standing there, looking into a sea of children. "They seem to be performance robots," you mumble to yourself. You kept reading the article. "Welcome to Freya's anime convention, where dreams are made for children and grown ups alike. The night guard's job is to keep a watch on the animatronic girls, watch out for break ins, and make sure no one is left in the restaurant after closing time. Work hours are from 12AM to 6AM. Payment for the job is $500 per week. To apply for this job, call the number below."

(A/N- I ain't writing a number for this place.)

"$500 per week?! HOLY SHIT!" you yelled, clearly surprised that such an easy looking job was willing to throw out money that easily. Not even the (sorta) hot looking girls fazed you anymore. That money would be able to keep this apartment's rent in check and the leftover money would keep you alive. It was settled then and there, you were going to be that night guard. You called the number and waited a little. Then, someone picked up.

???: "Hello, this is Freya's Anime Convention, Mairusu speaking. How can I help you today?"
Y/N: "Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I want to sign up for the night guard position."
Mairusu: "Ahh! Good to hear! Come over to the restaurant and we will continue discussing this subject."
Y/N: "Yes, sir!"
You put down your phone. "That was easier than I expected," you mumble to yourself.

---Time skip---

10:55 P.M. Sunday

You drive up to Freya's Anime Convention, and see a man in decent looking clothes outside. He was wearing black dress pants, a black shirt with a purple vest over it, a red tie, and clean dress shoes. "That must be Mairusu," you say, under your breath.
Y/N: "Hello. Are you Mairusu?"
The man turns toward you.
Mairusu: "Why, yes I am. And, if I'm not mistaken, you must be (Y/N), the man wanting the night guard position?"

Y/N: "Who else would be desperate enough to want this position?"
Mairusu: "Actually, a lot of perverted men want the night guard position. But you seem like you're not perverted. So, if you want I can give a tour of our enchanting wonderland new and improved-"
Y/N: "New and improved?"
You heard about this place in high school, but never came here due to how you were focused on your studies.
Mairusu: "Huh? Oh, yes this is new and improved. That is since we got a new animatronic, but she is very shy. Unlike her, everyone else is a bit outgoing."
Y/N: "Sounds like something I can handle."

Mairusu: "Well then, you are hired. "
Mairusu then gives you a uniform, complete with a hat and a badge that says, "Night Guard" on it. You thank him, then he goes on to give you a tour.
Mairusu: "Now, our girls are very special in a way that makes men and teens look at them with intense sexual urges."
Y/N: "I wonder why."

Your sarcasm makes Mairusu stop and glared at you. You fucked up.
Mairusu: "Listen here. I can take away your job as easily as I gave it to you. I saved these girls from a strip club. They have female parts for perverts. Even the newest girl has these parts. For men, they are sex toys. For me, they were supposed to be for children, not for perverted men who want to rape a furry. Perverts break in and rape these girls. Now, it takes a lot of money to keep them clean and in tip top condition. All I need you to do is to keep perverted men out of here, alright?"

After Mairusu gave that speech, you now understood that he wasn't thinking about the money. He was a non-perverted man who feels that robotic animals are made for entertaining children, and NOT to be used as sex toys for men.
Y/N: "Yes, sir. I'm sorry about what I said because I thought YOU made these robots."

Mairusu: "I get that a lot, but I care about them. Now, on with the tour!"
You and Mairusu went around, with him showing you around and showing you the animatronics. Freya, Bonnie, and Chica were the main characters of the restaurant. You couldn't help but feel that they were watching you. Mairusu then stopped in front of a pair of purple curtains.

Mairusu: "Now, our friend here is called Foxy. She's a pirate, so if you start to hear pirate songs, it's probably Foxy. Or it could be..."
Mairusu ran to the opposite side of the room and stopped in front of a pair of green curtains.
Mairusu: "TOY FOXY! Or if it confuses you, just call her Mangle, because she used to be a pile of wires and metal, until I asked for another character."
Mairusu was standing there, with you waiting to hear something come from his mouth.

Y/N: "So, is there anything else you need to tell me?"
Mairusu: "Huh? Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. This building is on limited power at night, so don't keep the doors closed too long or keep the cameras up all the time. There should be a phone call that will explain everything, but other then that you should have an easy night."
And with that Mairusu left. You took a look at your watch. 11:50 P.M. was the time. "Well, at least I can sit and relax for a bit," you say to yourself.

(A/N) This is my first fanfiction and I don't really have any writing experience. Also, all the animatronic girls are wearing bras, tank tops, panties, and skirts that go down to their knees, so don't think that they are nude. Foxy isn't wearing a skirt, instead she wears shorts that are down to her knees. So this will be interesting. Until next time, this is Enddy Endoskeleton powering down.