Chapter 2-Your first night shift

12:00 A.M. Monday

Y/N's POV

You were in your office, not the best looking area, but it was big enough for all the animatronics. While looking around the phone started to ring, you answered it.
Y/N: "Hello?"

Phone: "Hello? Hello-Hello? Um, I'd like to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night."
At least it was a recording. You started to listen, but then decided to mute the call, because it started to get annoying. You were looking over the cameras. Nothing to note. You took your eyes off the screen and looked at your watch.

"1:42 A.M.," you mutter. You start to rethink about your choice of being a night guard, when there was a sound. It was no crash, or smash, or anything that sounded like a break in. It sounded like padded feet. You check the cameras to see if you could find anything, but it wasn't until you saw that the bunny, known as Bonnie, was missing from the stage. You look to see if you could see her and you found her, but she wasn't being raped.

She was standing, alone, in the middle of the main dining area. She slowly turned her head to the camera, then smiled. At this point, you were questioning what was going on. Suddenly, you heard the phone guy in your head.

"The girls have a 'Night Mode', so they can limber up and be ready for their next show. Now, the only risk is if they find you they will, um, rape you to death. They have heavy "Assets", so yeah. It isn't the prettiest site when you see a dead guard with their bones crushed and organs popped. But other then that *cough* you shouldn't have a problem tonight."

It was then that you realized you should've listen to the whole message. The camera Bonnie was in went to static. You changed cameras and found Bonnie in the "Parts and Service" room. She was looking, and observing an endoskeleton.

The endoskeleton was the one thing that caught your attention. It didn't have any "parts" to it, so you couldn't tell its gender. "Aren't all these robots female," you questioned yourself. You pondered on this for a while. That is, until the camera went to static and you tried to find Bonnie again.

---Time skip---

3:34 A.M. Monday

Bonnie kept trying to reach you. And everytime you closed the door, she'd try to persuade you... with her body. Showing you her ass, her breasts, and even her womanhood. But you kept neglecting the offer. She was at the door again, you closed it, then Bonnie spoke up.

Bonnie: "Why won't you let me in? I can give you a good time."
Y/N: "I'm not letting you kill me with your breasts."
Bonnie: "Fine. Be that way."

Bonnie walked away in a sad, but also happy mood, seeing as you weren't giving up easily.

---Time skip---

4:49 A.M. Monday

You were getting tired of Bonnie trying to get to you. You were at 42% left. That is when you lost track of Bonnie. You tried looking everywhere. Little did you know, she was in a closet that didn't have a camera in it. As you were frantically looking for the bunny girl, she snuck into your room. She then whispered into your ear.

Bonnie: "I win, you handsome rogue~"
Y/N: Ahhhhh! Don't do that! How the hell do you even-"
Bonnie cut you off as she put a finger to your lips.
Bonnie: "Don't struggle and all will be fine~."

You knew she was lying, so before she could react or do anything, you run out the right door of the room and find a place to hide. Not looking where you were going, you jump behind a set of curtains. You take a second to breath, then look at your surroundings. It looked like a bedroom. There was a bed a dresser with a mirror on top. A TV was on a wall. It was a bit surprising. "Why is there a bedroom here?" you questioned yourself. Or did you?
???: "Because Mairusu wants us to be happy."