Chapter 9- A Night to Remember

11:55 P.M. Sunday

Enddy’s POV

Enddy: “Alright then, my beautiful girls, what is the plan for tonight?”
Freya: “Well, since we are all in a relationship with you, how about we play…”

Enddy was already running for the office before Freya finished.
Freya: “The Game.”

The girls squealed in joy and got into their spots. Freya yelled out the rules to the others, stating that they could do whatever they wanted with Enddy. Just as Enddy got in the office, the time turned to 12 A.M.

Enddy: “Damn. I thought my girls and I could just cuddle. That'd be nice."

Enddy was switched to the stage, seeing that Bonnie and Chica were gone. He checked the doors, closing the right seeing that Chica was there. 

Chica: “Come on, Enddy. We’re all together now.”
Enddy: “Would I? Yes. Should I? Depends. Now, begone.”

Surprisingly, she left. Enddy opened the left door. Enddy checked Foxy’s cove and saw that she was gone. Enddy closed the door, just before Foxy showed up.

Foxy: “Enddy. Open up. You know we’ll get you soon.”
The dumbest idea popped into Enddy’s head.
Enddy: “How about this. One of you girls gets me, then we’ll do an orgy. But since that won’t happen, I’d like to see you girls try.”

WHAT THE SHIT?

Foxy: “Oh! So that’s how it’s going to be. You’ll regret saying that to me!”

Foxy ran off and told the others. Enddy heard squeals of delight coming from the main room. Shit.

---Time skip---

2:50 A.M. Monday 

Enddy’s POV

The girls weren’t giving up. Enddy was going to lose. The power was at 10%. Both doors were closed. Bonnie and Foxy on the left. Freya, Chica, and Enddy thought he saw Mangle on the right, but he wasn’t worried about that now. 5% power left. It was 2:55.

Enddy: “Looks like I’ve failed.”
No! Enddy wasn’t giving up that easy. He thought up a plan as soon as the power hit 0%, he was going to bolt to the bathrooms.

2:57. 3%. 2:58. 2%. 2:59. 1%. 3:00. 0%.

The doors opened and Enddy ran like hell.
Enddy: “Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk iiiiiitttttttt!”
Enddy lost all his clothes in the plan of getting out, but he got out either way.

Girls’ POV

They got Enddy’s clothes, but not Enddy himself.

Freya: “Awww. We were so close.”
Freya was wearing Enddy’s belt, while she held his sword in her left hand.

Bonnie: “He can’t hide for long.”
Bonnie had Enddy’s shorts on her head, her ears going through the leg holes.

Chica: “I feel like I’m with him now.”
Chica had Enddy’s pirate sash, wrapped around her body.

Foxy: “Well girls, we still have three more hours, let’s find him.”

Foxy was wearing Enddy’s bandana on her head.

The girls commenced the search for Enddy.

3:45 A.M. Monday 

Enddy's POV 

Enddy was naked, but that was the least of his worries. He was in the men's restroom, hiding in a stall.

Five lust filled girls were after him. He then heard them enter the restroom. Enddy cursed under his breath.