Chapter 6- Never alone, always together

(A/N- Before this chapter starts, I just gotta say that this will probably be the longest chapter, so empty your bladder, grab some food, do what you need to and get ready cause here we go.)

4:30 P.M. Thursday

Y/N's POV

You were in your apartment, thinking about one thing and one thing only. "I'm going to have sex with Mangle tonight. Well, I guess that's what I get when I work at an anime convention." Whenever you talk to yourself, you always seem to calm down. But talking to yourself wasn't working, so maybe taking a walk will help.

You walk out of your apartment and start your walk. Without even knowing, you instinctively walk to Freya's. With it being Friday, Mangle was performing as well as the other girls. You didn't know who to talk to. That's when you bumped into Mairusu. The time was 5:00 P.M.

Y/N: "Huh? Oh, I'm so sorry, sir! I was thinking about-"
Mairusu cut you off, and what he said surprised you.
Mairusu: "I know about your relationship with Mangle."

Y/N: "Wait, how did you know?"
Mairusu: "I go around and ask the girls how they are doing. I asked Mangle this morning and she told me about last night. I want you to see it, we got video footage. And audio."

Mairusu motions to you to come closer to him. He's sitting in front of a tablet with a video on it.
Mairusu: "This is how I know basically everything. Also, thanks for bringing Mari here. I totally forgot about her. Um, if you see her tonight tell her what I said alright."

You gave a thumbs up. Mairusu presses play. The whole night is shown, from 12 A.M. to 6 A.M.
Mairusu: "I can change cameras too from here. Because, well, all of them are recording."

He changed to the one that showed Mangle's cove, and you heard her voice and your voice. Crying started a little later. Everything sounded so clear, you heard Mangle and you talking about feelings and the 'event' tonight. Then, the video ended with you leaving. Mairusu looks at you with a blank face.

Y/N: "Sir, I can explain. Mari made it so the girls were more lustful than before and-"

Mairusu: "(Y/N), I don't care. You are the only non-perverted guard I've known and look at where you are now."

Y/N: "Sir, I'm sor-"
Mairusu: "Why are you sorry? Hell, you got the highest honor of here. To have one of the girls want to have sex with you, not rape, is something rare. Even rarer when we're talking about Mangle. I haven't even gotten what you have. You should be happy this is happening."

Y/N: "I'm afraid of what will happen if I do have sex with her. I don't want to corrupt her. The others were corrupted-"

Mairusu: "Because they were raped. Mangle is allowing you to have sex with her. I know that you and her will be great together. Even if you two are different, you make a cute couple."

Y/N: "Thanks, Mairusu. Oh, do you know where Mari is? I want to check in on her, see if she's doing well."

Mairusu: "Luckily for you, she is backstage, but I think I might put here on display one day. Maybe you can tell her that. I feel like it will brighten her day up."
Y/N: "Will do, and thanks for that little talk with me. Anyways, I'll see you around."

Mairusu: "And the same to you, (Y/N)!"

---Small time skip---

5:10 P.M. Thursday

You went to see all the girls before you went to see Mari. The only hard part was getting through a sea of happy 3 to 9 year old kids. Before you went backstage, you saw a group of four teenage boys, the oldest probably being 17 years old, probably the leader of the group, two others were at least 16 years, one in a black sweater, one in a green tank top, and the youngest being 15 years old, most likely a new group member. "Better see what they're up to," you groan to yourself, following the group from a distance.