Chapter 5-An Old Family Member and "The Game"

10:24 P.M. Wednesday

Y/N's POV

You walk into the restaurant earlier than normal. You were greeted to Mairusu, who seemed surprised to see you here at this time.

Mairusu: "(Y/N)! What the hell are you doing here so early? You got two more hours until work."
Y/N: "Well, I wanted to see the girls, but if you insist I'll leave."
Mairusu: "No, wait! Listen to me, (Y/N), I have a job that needs to be done, but I can't do it now or later because of, um, business problems."

Y/N: "What problems?"
Mairusu: "Nevermind the problems. I'm asking you to do something for me. I'll pay you extra for this job. Do we have a deal?"
Y/N: "Tell me what needs to be done and I'll do it."

Mairusu proceeds with the instructions on what needs to be done. It sorta confused you, but you asked just to clarify you heard right.

Y/N: "So, you need me to go to an old location, grab a pair of blueprints that you left there by mistake, do a little maintenance, and bring back some spare parts?

Mairusu nods.
Mairusu: "It isn't a big job, but I need this done, okay?"
Y/N: "Alright, just tell me where it is and I'll do this little job."

---Time skip---

11:30 P.M. Wednesday

You drove up to an old building. It looked run down, decaying, withering away.

"If this truly is the first Freya's Anime Convention, I shouldn't be around for long, because there may be more animatronics," you tell yourself.

You step inside and the first thing you're greeted with is a dust storm. This makes you cough and sneeze.

You fight through it and made your way inside. (A/N- This restaurant is like the one you work at, minus Foxy and Mangle's coves.)

You walk into the "Parts and Service" room. There you find another Endoskeleton, except this one isn't sitting on the table. It was standing upright. "Odd," you mutter. You walk towards it and examine it. Why is it standing, and how is it standing?

Those were just two of the many questions you had. Nevermind that, you need those "Blueprints!" You yelled as you saw them on the table. Something caught your eye as you grabbed the blueprints.

Next to the prints that are blue is something that looked newly placed, since it didn't have dust on it. You unfurl the piece of paper.

It said... well, you didn't know what it said. The only thing that you could get out of it was the title. 'Soul Transfer'. You flipped the paper over and saw a diagram.

It showed a picture of ahuman and an endoskeleton, with an arrow going from the man to the machine.

Judging by the title, the man's soul was transferred to the robots body.

"That's kinda fucked up," you say.
???: "I know."

This caught you off guard. A female voice spoke from behind you. You turned around, half expecting to see the endoskeleton standing there, looking at you.

Instead, you turned around to see a tall woman in black, with white stripes around her wrists and ankles. Three buttons were in the center of her chest. The only thing that made you coware a little was her face. It was white, with red cheeks and lipstick, and purple tears ran from empty eyes to an empty mouth. She was at least 7 and a half feet tall.

(A/N- The height of the girls at your workplace are around 6 feet tall. You're 5' 7''.)

???: "What are you doing here? Did Mairusu tell you to bring me to the new place? Oh, I'm Mari by the way."
Y/N: "Wait, before we get too far, I'm (Y/N) (Y/L). I'm here to find these blueprints, do a little maintenance, and bring back spare parts."