Chapter 4-The golden girls

4:54 P.M. Tuesday

Y/N's POV

You had been asleep for most of the day. You lost so much blood in Mangle's cove that the blood stains were still visible. Wait, you're in Mangle's cove? A hundred questions were racing through your head. Why were you here? Why aren't you dead? Where is Mangle? Just as you wondered where Mangle was, she walked into her room and gasped seeing that you were up. Mangle ran up to you and gave you a big hug. But she didn't squeeze you, because of your condition.

Mangle: "(Y/N)! I'm so happy your awake. *sniffle* I thought you wouldn't wake up."
Tears were forming in Mangle's beautiful eyes. You gently wiped away her tears.
Y/N: "Mangle, don't cry. I hate it when people cry. Especially you."

Mangle: "I just don't want to lose you. I care about you, (Y/N)."
Y/N: "I care about you too, Mangle."
You and Mangle hug for a while, then you both fall asleep, locked in each others embrace.

---Time skip---

12:30 A.M. Wednesday

You wake up, but Mangle wasn't with you. You got up and started to walk for the curtains. You then saw a neatly folded stack of clothes. A uniform. There was a note on top. It read,

"Dear (Y/N),
Due to how you stopped a pervert from raping Mangle, I want you to take a day off, unless you don't want to. I heard this from Freya, but don't worry, they understand that you aren't perverted. So, if they see you, don't be scared. Just don't do anything stupid around them. Also, your old uniform was shredded in the fight, so I'm giving you a new one.

From, your boss, Mairusu."

That was nice of Mairusu to do this for you. You look down at your body. The note was right. Your uniform was shredded. You quickly undresses, and put the new uniform on. After observing yourself in a mirror, you notice that your arm was severely wounded.

"That's going to leave a scar," you say. "What is?" You turn around to see Mangle looking at you.
Y/N: "My arm is severely wounded. I don't think it will be the same."
Mangle: "But that isn't important right now. The important part is that you are alive."

Mangle then grabs your hand and pulls you along with her. You two leave the cove, only to be greeted by the other girls. You get a little nervous and hide behind Mangle.

Freya: "Look, umm... What's your name?"
Y/N: "(Y/N) (Y/L)."
Freya: "(Y/N), we're sorry for assuming you were a pervert. We just got a negative impression, because of all those perverted men and teens looking at us with lust filled eyes."

Y/N: "Hey, not to sound like an ass right now, but I know that feeling. Hopefully, I won't have to deal with it anymore."
Bonnie: "Oh, handsome. You really think we will stop having sexual thoughts about you. We will always have those thoughts."

You shivered when she said that. At least they won't rape you to death now. You take a step towards the other girls.
Foxy: "Aww, don't worry, lad. Mangle explained to the others what your intentions were for being here. But, you know, I'd still like a threesome with Mangle and ye."
Foxy whispered that last part in your ear. That sent shivers down your spine.
Y/N: "So, what do you girls normally do for fun?"

Chica: "Well, normally, we would try and catch you to fill our sexual needs."
Next thing you know, all the girls eyes, including Mangle's, turn into hollow sockets with white pupils. They all have perverted grins. You dash your way into the office. It was 1:00 A.M.
Y/N: "Just 5 hours. That's the amount of time I have to keep the girls away."

---Time skip---

2:52 A.M. Wednesday

It was one girl after another. You were upset that you had to keep them out, even Mangle. You were looking for Bonnie when you check camera 2B, and instead of the ordinary Freya poster and golden version of Freya was there.