Chapter 3-Earning their trust

4:34 P.M. Monday

Y/N's POV

You were at your apartment, playing with your friends on (F/g), when someone decides to open their mouth on the chat and starts to talk about Freya's Anime Convention. (A/N- If your favorite game is single player, think of a multiplayer game.)

Pervert Player: "Hey, does anyone know about that restaurant with those sexy animatronic girls?"

Y/N: "Yeah. What about it?"

Pervert Player: "Well, I hear they got a new animatronic that is super sexy and shy. That means having sex with her will be easy, because she won't speak. I'm going to fuck that robot tonight." (A/N- Mangle has been out for a day now, just so you know.)

Y/N: "Alright, guys, I gotta go."

You got off (F/g), which isn't you, even if all your friends aren't on. That perverted player's words repeating in your head.

"New Animatronic that is super sexy and shy, that means having sex with her will be easy". You knew he was talking about Mangle, and you start to remember that the animatronics there were rapists, only because they were sex toys before. The thought of a corrupted Mangle filled you with anger and rage.

"I'm not going to let that fucking asshole rape Mangle," you snarl, grabbing a butcher knife. It was your uncle's knife since he was butcher. He gave it to you and let you keep it. The next week he died in a car crash, because a drunk driver slammed into the driver's side of your uncle's car. This knife was your favorite, having something to remind you of your uncle, but now, it may have to show the meaning of pain.

You decided to go to Freya's a "little" earlier than usual. The restaurant wasn't far, only about a few blocks away, so you decided to walk there. You grabbed a duffle bag, and put your knife in it. Walking would let you clear your head, and since you were walking, it would probably be around 5:10 when you get there.

---Time skip---

5:10 P.M. Monday

You arrived at Freya's, and it was full of children. The band finished their song, that is when Freya turned her head, saw you, and glared at you. But she changed her face back to happy, and went to sing another song. You were in uniform, so no one questioned why you were here. You then head over to Mangle's cove, but when you stepped behind the curtains there was a little boy standing inside holding a Mangle plushie, with a few tears in his eyes. "Why is this boy here?" you wonder. Only one way to find out.
Y/N: "Hey there, little one. What are you doing here all alone?"

Little boy: *sniffle* "I wanted to see Mangle today, but she isn't out yet."
It was Monday today. Mangle's schedule is Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. You knew this about her because she told you about it in the morning. At the same time, you didn't want to say no to a crying child who wanted to see Mangle. You then thought of something.

Y/N: "Hey, listen to me. How about you ask your mom if you can watch a little private performance from Mangle. I'll ask her, and if she agrees, you and I can have a private performance. Just you, me, and Mangle. How does that sound?"
Lights shined in his eyes as pure joy erupted from his heart. He was so happy, you thought he might pee himself. The boy ran out to his mother, and see agreed. The boy ran back to you, his eyes sparkling.

Little boy: "My mommy said yes!"
Y/N: "That is wonderful, but now let me talk to Mangle and stick to my side. Don't want you to wander off."
The boy nodded his head in understandment. He holds your hand and you both walk in. You speak up.
Y/N: "Mangle, you awake?"
Mangle is in her bed. She gets up, clearly surprised to see you here, more or less, with a child. She is dressed, thankfully. She then walks over to you and the child.
Mangle: "(Y/N) what are you doing here? Oh, and who is this little one?"
You explain what is going on, leaving out the perverted man because you don't want to take away the little boy's innocence. You then ask her if she can do a private performance for the boy and you. She agreed, and you saw the little boy's eyes widen with pure joy and happiness. This made you happy. This made Mangle happy. And with that Mangle performed in front of both of you.