The Unknown Space

<Delta's POV>

Uuurrgg....what...what happened?

I looked around the small space I'm in, I'm sitting in Nexus's chassis.

"Nex?" I called "I AM ONLINE PILOT" he responded as his visual systems came online and I could see through his eye.

I looked around, a forest area, and I could see two white pillars nearby.

"Nexus, what are those?" I asked.

"UNKNOWN, THOUGH THEY HOLD TRACES OF PHASE SHIFT TECHNOLOGY, AND THE NEARBY SURROUNDINGS ARE NOT IN ANY MAPPED LOCATIONS, AND I HAVE SENT A MESSAGE TO THE MILITIA, THEY ARE TRYING TO FIND US" Nexus said as he passed the controls to me and we started to walk closer to the strange pillars.

"Can you get me a scan of these things?" I asked, "NO..SORRY"

I sighed, "Scan for lifeforms" I told him. "I DON'T NEED TO, TURN AROUND" Nexus said, I tilted my head to the side and we turned around to see a strange creature standing near us.

 "I DON'T NEED TO, TURN AROUND" Nexus said, I tilted my head to the side and we turned around to see a strange creature standing near us

"Nex?"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS" Nexus responded.

I disembarked Nexus and drew out my R-201 Rifle and looked at the creature it looked like it must have been sentient as it looked nervous, and confused.

"Hello?" he said, taking a careful step forward.

"What...are you?" I asked, lowering my rifle a little. "A...dragon, and I'm guessing your a human, like Reza and Nathan?" he asked, "Reza? who's Reza?" I asked

"PILOT, I THINK THAT THIS...'REZA' AND 'NATHAN' MAY BE FROM THIS ALTERNATE SPACE IN TIME, AS THE BLAST FROM THE UNSTABLE ARC SENT US HERE" Nexus said, making the 'dragon' jump. "W-What is that?!" he asked, scared.

"I AM AL-2481, A MONARCH-CLASS TITAN, YOU MAY CALL ME NEXUS" Nexus said.

"A-A Titan?" the creature asked, confused. But also looking interesting in Nexus.

"A TITAN IS AN A.I CONTROLLED MECH" Nexus said. "Ok?.."

"Anyways, you said I was like 'Reza'?" I asked. "Yeah, hes one of the humans to come through the portal...though...you don't look like you came from the other side" he responded.

"That's because we're not, we're from the Frontier" I said, looking at him. "The...Frontier?"

"Long story, but you said something about a portal?" "Yes, those pillars are devices that can create a short-lived wormhole that sends objects, or people through to the other" he explained. "SO IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO CHANGE IT'S TARGET DESTINATION?" Nexus asked.

"Well....in theory I guess.. but we didn't make it, nor did the humans, it's just...THERE" the dragon said. "So you don't know how to use it?" "Barely" "Damn it.."

After a moment he asked "So...what's your name?" "Delta, I'm a Pilot from the Militia" "I'm Remy" the dragon said.

"ARE WE CLOSE TO A TOWN OR CITY?" Nexus asked, "Well, yes we are" Remy responded. Looking confused, "DOES THIS PLACE HAVE A NETWORK, A INTERNET" Nexus asked. "Yes we do, but why are you asking?" he asked. "

"WE NEED AS MUCH INFORMATION ON THIS PLANET AS POSSIBLE, SCANNING FOR POSSIBLE ACCESS PORTS" Nexus said, Remy tilting his head in response. "What on earth is going on here?" We heard a voice say, making me jump.

I turned around to see a brown dragon staring at us.

Judging by the hat I guessed this one was in a Police force of sorts

"Who are you?" he asked me, "I'm Pilot Delta from the Militia, and this is my Titan, Nexus" 

After a quick explanation to the other dragon he told me his name, Sebastian.

"We..can take you to a house you can stay in for now, then I'll tell the Chief and Minister about you two's arrival, Remy, you take Delta to the house" Sebastian said, turning to leave. "Wait, what about Nexus?" I asked.

"He can...uhh....shit I didn't think about that.." he said, thinking for a moment, "I CAN JUST STAY OUTSIDE TO GUARD IT" Nexus responded. "Okay, that can work"

After we get to the house Remy left me with the keys and his number, and a map so I can get around town, this is gonna be interesting.

After I walked inside I took my helmet off and sat it down on a table. Then took my gear off and sat it under the table.

"PILOT, I RECOMMEND REST" Nexus said via our neural link. "Alright, night, 'Nex" I said, while yawning and walking to the bedroom. 

I then just climbed into bed and fell asleep.