Sloane

<Delta's POV>

"Now, I'm gonna give you one chance to back off before I turn you to dust!" she growled. "Nah, running ain't our thing, though. I do love kicking ass though" I smirked, spinning up the Predator Cannon.

I opened fire on Sloane, missing a few bullets. But she, after a few seconds. Activated her Ion's Vortex Shield, catching half of the rounds I shot.

I quickly stopped firing. And dashed back and looked at if we can use Salvo Core yet.

"SALVO CORE AT 79%" Nexus told me. "Well, we need to use it now" I sighed.

As I turned back to Sloane, a fuck-ton of bullets hit us. Right...Vortex Shield.

Growling, I opened fire again, the bullets hit the vortex shield she just activated. "Idiot!" she shouted, but I didn't stop shooting. She realised she couldn't hold all of the bullets.

After a few seconds, the shield broke and all of our remaining bullets hit her Ion in the leg and body.

"Shit!"

I quickly reloaded and switched to the 40mm and shot at Sloane, the tracking rounds locking onto her Ion. And before she could react I fired a ton of rockets at her, five hit, the last two didn't.

A part of Ion's arm was blown off. "Your tougher than you look, I'll give ya that" she said. "Why thank you.." I muttered, firing at her as she charged at us.

She punched Nexus in the lower hatch, then in the top hatch, namely where Nexus's eye and Data-Core, and main camera that let's us see breaks, causing our view to be restricted by cracks on the glass, and them she kicked us, knocking us back. I dropped the 40mm and tackled her, and kicked her back.

"HULL AT 87%" Nexus reported. As Sloane took the Splitter Rifle.

 as we call it off her Ion's back and opened fire at us. I returned fire with rockets.

I swapped back to the Predator Cannon and fired at the Ion's arm, breaking it's armour off. She returned fire at Nexus' left leg, breaking it's armour, the shoulder-lazer-launcher on her Ion activated and blasted us in the joint holding Nexus' arm on, dealing more damage to us.

She dashed over and kicked us, knocking us over, but she grabbed the arm she damaged, and ripped it off at the shoulder. And threw it aside.

I then dashed over to her and tackled her, knocking her into the wall of the production facility. I quickly broke the arm holding the Energy Splitter by using a few rockets, and took the Cannon for myself.

I dashed back, firing at her with her Ion's own weapon.

I put the Energy Splitter away.

"SALVO CORE READY, PILOT" Nexus said, I smirked. "Let's send 'em to hell" I said as I activated Salvo Core, firing at least 100 rockets at her, putting her Ion into 'doomed' state.

I picked the 40mm up and charged at her. When I reached her I slammed it into her Ion's side, and blasted the top hatch off. I then kicked her Ion down and punched the cockpit in, killing Sloane. And her Titan.

"Walk away from that, you bitch.." I muttered, grabbed the Ion's remains up and dragging it away before leaving it in the forest, before walking back.

As I walked over to Bryce, Nathan and Sebastian, I saw other dragons looking at us.

"Who was that?"  Bryce asked. "SLOANE A PILOT FROM THE FRONTIER, SHE WAS PART OF THE APEX PREDATORS, MERCENARIES" Nexus told him as I disembarked. As he picked his arm up.

"Yeah, real bastards, mostly get hired by the IMC. But what's more worrying is that she got here, separate from us" I told them.

<Nexus's POV>

I used my shoulder-back launcher's 'arms' which I used to get weapons off of my back, to hold my severed arm.

"Are...You okay?" Sebastian asked, walking over. "NO, I HAVE SUSTAINED A LOT OF DAMAGE FROM THE FIGHT, HULL IS AT 43%" I responded.

"AND MY POWER SUPPLY IS LOW, 32%" I told him. 

"I can help with that"

I turned and saw Anna from when I looking into the Production Facility. "OK, BUT HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET A POWER-SOURCE STRONG ENOUGH TO POWER ME?" I asked. "I'm sure we can think of something, and I have a friend who can fix you. My name is Anna by the way" "Nice to meet you" Delta said.

"Also, I'm only doing this because you stopped that thing from killing anyone, or taking the Facility out" Anna muttered. "OKAY" I responded.

"Well, as much as that would be nice, we need you to be working on those Generators" Emera said, walking over. My eye narrowed as best as it could.

"Yeah well, since this guy here clearly needs more power than a single Generator, we will need to work on a better one, so we can kill two birds with one stone" Anna told her. "ALSO, IF ANY OTHER IMC TITANS COME THROUGH, THEY WILL BE A THREAT, ONE I WON'T BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH WITHOUT REPAIRS, AND POWER" I added.

Emera sighed. "Fine" she said as she walked away. After a minute the mass of Dragons left.

"So, let's get started"

<Delta's POV>

We went inside a nearby, new and not even used factory of sorts, looks like they were gonna start work on Mechs.

Another dragon was inside before us, a Dragon, he looked like Remy in build. But had rougher scales, and black patches on his hands? paws? And his scales were a dark grey.

"So, this is the 'Titan' you told me about?" He asked Anna. "Yeah, think you can fix it up?" I asked. 

"Of course I can, this whole Facility is made for Mechs, fixing and building 'em, I'll have your friend here back to normal in no time" he responded. "Name's Butch, by the way" he added.

"Alright, Titan, stand there" Butch told Nexus. Pointing to a part of the floor. Nexus walked to it. 

Butch pressed a button and some platforms, which were mounted to long robotic arms lifted up as he climbed onto it. The platforms moved close to Nexus's 'head'.

"Let's see here..."

<Nexus's POV>

"Okay, keep your eye still, I need to take that broken lens out" Butch told me. And I stopped moving it.

He grabbed onto my 'head' as Delta calls it. "Does this come out?.." he muttered to himself. I released it and he pulled it out. I then made my Data-Core move out. "Thank you"

I used my hull-mounted camera and looked around to see a large robot arm grab my severed arm, and move it close to where it should be.

"What should we do?" Delta called up. "Come back later, 'cause this will take a while and I need to focus" Butch responded. "Alright, cya later Nexus" Delta called over as he, and the others left.