Super Soldier vs Cop Dragon...In a drinking contest

<Delta's POV>

"So, where to now?" Anna asked. "Well, dunno about you lot, but I could use a nice, cold, beer" Bryce responded, smirking. "Alright, I wanna taste whatever the fuck you guys have for beer. Takes a lot to even get me drunk" I responded.

"Oh really?.." Bryce asked, Sebastian sighed. "Don't do this please not again.." he muttered. "Yes really" I responded. Smirking.

"I could beat ALL of you in a drinking contest" I added. "Oh it's on, me, and you" Bryce said, smirking. "Deal"

<Anna's POV>

When we got to the bar/restaurant, we all sat at one table. "Why do I get the feeling one of you will be in hospital at the end of this?" I muttered. "Yeah, and it ain't gonna be me" Delta said, I rolled my eyes.

After a moment someone who I hoped not to see at all walked in. "Oh, you" both me and Remy, who just walked in, said in unison.

"You two know each other?" Delta asked. "Yeah....A bit, not in a good way. Though" I responded as Remy sat down next to Delta. "It's..A long story" Remy said. 

There was a moment of silence before I sighed. "Well, I don't like keeping grudges. So, can we start over?" I asked, I didn't want to. But this would just be awkward. And that would just irritate me.

"Sure, I was actually going to ask you that" Remy responded, smiling a little, I smiled back. "So what have I missed?" Remy asked.

"These two morons are going into a drinking contest" I responded, sighing.

"Oh.."

<Delta's POV>

"None of you record what any of us do while drunk, or I will kill you myself" I said, jokingly. "No promises" Anna said. Smirking slightly.

Me and Bryce then ordered our drinks and we got ready to start. Once they were placed in front of us I was amazed, thank god I'm not driving, well, I can't.

<Remy's POV>

"You gonna record this too?" I asked Anna, who nodded.

Both Delta and Bryce started drinking the beers at the same time. Bryce was first to finish, then Delta not a second after. "Holy shit this stuff is strong" Delta said. "Too strong for you?" Bryce teased, smirking. "Fuck no, I could take a lot more than just one glass!" Delta responded, smirking too.

Me, Sebastian, Nathan and Anna were just having either water or juice. We needed to be the only sober ones so we can drag their asses back home.

Soon enough they went for another round, this time they finished at the same time. "Wow, not bad, so far so good.." Bryce said. "Another round..?" Delta asked, and then they did ANOTHER round. I'm pretty sure Delta's kidneys are suffering.

They went for another, then another. And another.

Now, their partially drunk. "Holy fuck...This..Shit is goood" Delta said, leaning  on the table just to sit properly. Both his, and Bryce's faces were flushed a bright shade of red. "When...Uh..Will they stop?" I asked. Sebastian shrugged and Anna didn't even answer. Nathan on the other hand was considering joining in on the drinking contest.

"I got...A...A question for ya" Delta said to me, I looked at him, not really expecting a real question. "Why..." he paused. "Why are you..So damn cute?" he asked, I felt my face heat up. Anna almost burst into laughter, while Sebastian was asleep. And Bryce was looking at us with a 'I ship it' face.

They went for ANOTHER round, pretty sure Delta's kidneys are dead by now.

By now Anna was drinking some of the beer. Sebastian was laying against Nathan, and Nathan was drinking a single glass of beer.

"Am...Am I the only sober one?" I asked. "Nah, I'm only trying the stuff. I'm not gonna be drunk by the end of the minute" Anna responded.

Delta and Bryce went for another round, and BOTH were flirting with me.

Finally Bryce passed out, leaving Delta as the winner.

Delta moved closer and passed out leaning on me. Anna smirked with a 'I ship it' face. "Can you not?" I asked. "What? You two would be cute together" she responded, grinning. 

I looked down at Delta, he was kinda cute.

"So who won?" The bartender asked, walking over to clean up the mess of empty glasses. "Delta, he passed out after Bryce" Sebastian responded. "Should..I put all of this on Bryce's tab?" "Yeah..Yeah it's for the best" Sebastian responded.

We then carried them to Delta's temporary apartment.

<Delta's POV>

I groaned as I sat up what the fuck happened?

I looked around and I remembered. "Oh..Right.." I chuckled.

Looking down I saw that I wasn't in my Pilot gear. And another thing is when I looked to my side I saw Bryce in the bed with me. My face flushed.

"Bryce..W-Wake up" I said, pushing him a little, he woke up. "Huh, what the- What happened?" he asked.

"I guess we passed out, we had a drinking contest, remember?" "Ohh...Right, wait..Who won?"

We both got out of the bed and walked into the living room to find Anna asleep on the couch, Remy asleep on the floor next to the couch. And Nathan and Sebastian asleep on the other couch.  "The hell happened here?" I muttered. Bryce shrugged.