Protocol 2

<Nexus's POV>

[CURRENT OBJECTIVE : FIND ARC SOURCE AND BRING TO 'PORTAL' TO RETURN TO THE FRONTIER]

[LIST OF POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS; OBTAIN SATELLITE FEEDS, GO INTO THE FOREST AND SEARCH, AMPLIFY SCANNER AND SCAN FOR ARC OR ATTEMPT TO USE 'WARPFALL' TO GET BACK THE THE FRONTIER, LEAST USE-ABLE METHOD, COULD END BADLY]

[ACTION : CALCULATING ALL POSSIBLE ACTIONS TO RETURN HOME]

I looked around, its the middle of the night. Some of the street-lamps in the distance are out, but the ones that are on are bright.

I got up, I have to try to find a way back.

As I started to walk I saw Bryce, Maverick, Remy and a green dragon. 

They were walking over to me

"Is this the..'Titan' you three told me about?" she asked Bryce, who nodded. "Yes, it is"

She walked closer to me. Observing me as if I would grab her and crush her to dust, which I could.

"So your Nexus?" she asked. "CORRECT, I AM" I answered. I knelt down onto one knee. "Where is Delta? I must speak with him" she said. "HE IS TRAINING IN THE WOODS, TARGET PRACTICE, 'PARCORE' AND GENERAL TRAINING, IT KEEPS HIM FOCUSED, AND..DISTRACTED" I responded.

"Distracted? From what?" Remy asked "HE TOLD ME NOT TO TELL ANYONE, ITS...SENSITIVE TO HIM" I told him.

"WHY DO YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO HIM?" I asked the green dragon. "It's urgent, and classified" she responded. "WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I AM A MILITARY-GRADE TITAN WITH THE RANK OF ALPHA NEXT TO BT-7274 AND MOB-1216, AND I AM DELTA'S TITAN, AND I CAN RELAY HIM THE MESSAGE VIA OUR NEURAL LINK, AS IF HES DISTRACTED FROM HIS TRAINING HE..GETS VERY AGITATED" I told her, standing my ground, I've dealt with leaders like her.

She sighed. "Very well, it's about you two, a lot of people are..concerned by you, a literal war machine and someone who is a super-soldier. Also I needed to ask him some questions" she responded.

"Also, I'm Emera, Minister of Arts and Culture, forgot to say that" she added, slightly embarrassed.

"I'LL TELL HIM AND PERHAPS YOU COULD TALK TO HIM LATER? HE NORMALLY STOPS TRAINING IN THE NEXT HALF-HOUR" I informed her. She looked at Remy, who nodded, then looked back to me. "Alright, I suppose I have some time"

So we waited for the next half-hour, making small talk and such.

Delta walked over and they talked, I noted down everything they said, it was mostly about what we were doing here, and I was given access to this world's internet. So I done some research and looked into the Production Facility, ran by a dragon called 'Anna' I also found a picture of her.

 I looked into the facility more, and found out they were making generators for humanity in trade for something, though it didn't say

I started to look into the portal, but couldn't find much, according to the records I have given access to, and they say it was there as long as they have existed, and there is a underground lab close to it, surrounded by water, and possibly linked to the portal.

I found it's location and made a note to investigate it.

I also found out roughly how the portal worked, it was interesting.

I also found out more about all the dragon types, history and found out that humans were just a myth until they found out how to use the portal.

Unfortunately, they don't know much on the portal. But they found notes in the lab, about that it's powerful, powerful enough to destroy a asteroid, but would need amplifying a lot.

Possibly something like the Arc could allow us for universal-travel. It brought us here, it can take us back.

And I have a weak connection to the Militia's network, I was only able to send one message before I lost the signal.

Well, I have a lot of time to 'kill' so I might as well see what the 'dragons' have for entertainment..