What happened?

<Delta's POV>

I rushed out to Nexus and climbed in and rushed to the Police Station, according to Nexus, there was reports of a murder, so Bryce asked us and one of the other humans to help him investigate.

"You were quick" Sebastian said, looking up at us as Nexus's top hatch opened and we went onto one knee.

"Where is Bryce?" I asked, "He's going to get Nathan, he came from the same place Reza came from. And speaking of Reza...He went missing shortly before the dead bodies was found" Seb explained.

"Wait, bodies? It was more than one?" I asked, he nodded.

"Shit...Well where is it?" I asked. "Follow me" he said as he started to run, we followed.

After a minute we reached Bryce and 'Nathan'

I disembarked and Nexus's hatches shut.

"Nexus, scan the CCTV in the area, try find any suspects we can" I said to him, looking back at him and taking my helmet off.

"ROGER THAT" he said.

"Glad you two could make it" Bryce said. "Where's Maverick? Wasn't he Reza's escort?" I asked.

"Well, hes on sick-leave, I'll explain" Nathan said.

Once he told us I was surprised. "Jesus, that's..Damn" 

"Yep, no-one expected it" 

"So that means he came through with a gun" I muttered.

"Nathan, this is Delta and Nexus, and guys this is Nathan" Bryce said. "Nice to properly meet you, shame it wasn't over a beer or two" I sighed.

"Yeah, well after this, we can go to a bar, I could use a beer" Bryce said.

"Yeah, but for now let's focus" I said, he nodded and I noticed two white sheets over two lumps laying on the path.

Sebastian walked over to them and pulled them off.

Nathan looked surprised and gagged a little, I shrugged. He looked over at me with a 'what the fuck?' look on his face. "I've seen worse, and I don't wanna go into details, but something like where I come from is nothing" I told him.

"Okay well, we just found these earlier, so now we gotta figure out what the hell happened to these two" Bryce told us.

I crouched down next to one, they had bullet holes in them. "This one's been shot..Several times" I noted.

"Nathan, you said Reza had a gun, what type was it?" I asked. "Revolver, six bullets" he said.

"Yep, look, six bullet holes" I said, pointing to each one.

"Do you guys have any guns here?" I asked. "No, we don't" Sebastian said.

I sighed, "Well, I'd hate to point fingers this early, this one must have been killed by Reza" I sighed.

"How do we know you didn't kill them? You have both a knife and several guns" Bryce said, glaring at me.

I sighed. And took my Data-Knife out and cut the one with bullet wounds on them at one of the wounds and took a bullet out, blood dripping from my hand, everyone giving me glares.

I sat the bullet down and took my guns out, along with one bullet from each and lined them up. "The bullets I have are different than the ones this dragon was killed with and this one" I held my Data-Knife over the one that was sliced and stabbed to death's wound, the blade was too thin, they could see that.

"My Data-Knife is too thin to have killed this one" I said, putting my guns and knife away. "Sorry about that, we just have to consider everything" Bryce said.

I sighed. "It's fine, also more evidence" I said, pointing to the bullet I took out of the dragon's chest.

"Strange though, all the wounds are on the front, and he didn't miss, was he ex-military or something?" I asked. "No, he wasn't" Nathan responded.

I wiped the blood off of my glove onto my leg. "And I don't think someone stole his gun, they wouldn't know how to use it" I told them.

I pulled the sheets over the bodies again. 

"Well, that leaves Reza as the main suspect" 

"But what if someone is making him do this? He would never do anything like this willingly" Nathan defended.

"I'm sorry, but it all adds up, he goes missing, then these two are found dead. Even if he was made to do it, who would make him do it?" I asked.

"We will search the area, try find something" Bryce said, Sebastian nodding.

They walked off in search of clues, Nathan and I did the same.

After around 15 minutes we re-grouped by the corpses.

After a minute of comparing notes and such, we sighed. "Well, Nexus couldn't find ANYTHING on the cameras in the area, shit" I sighed.

"So..You guys detectives now?"

I turned around and saw Adine.

"Seems like it" Nathan responded.

"How are you doing now?" Sebastian asked her. "Better than before, thanks" she responded, smiling.

"Adine is the one who found the bodies" Sebastian told us. "I..Was just on a delivery run, and I found them.." Adine told us, her voice shaking a little.

"Oh.." "You should probably get some rest" I told her, she nodded, then passed me and Nathan pieces of paper with some phone numbers on them. "In..Case one of you two wanna order something, cya" she said, her voice lifting a bit as she walked away.

We put the paper away and went back to the investigation.

"PILOT, AFTER SCANNING OVER THE CCTV IN THE AREA, I FOUND THAT ONE OF THEM, WHICH IS NEAR HERE AND POINTING AT WHERE WE ARE, AND WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THE CORPSES. WAS SHUT OFF AT THE APPROXIMATE TIME OF THE MURDERS, REZA MUST HAVE SHUT IT OFF" Nexus said, pointing to a nearby wall-mounted camera.

"Well, as much as we have found, we haven't found anything leading to where he ran off to" Sebastian said.

"Fucking hell, this makes things harder. Nexus, scan ALL of the cameras here, he HAS to be somewhere" I ordered, Nexus nodded.

After a moment Nexus's head jolted up and stared into the distance. "Nexus? What do you see?" I asked.

"MY SCANS DETECT A HOSTILE ION NEAR THE PRODUCTION FACILITY, APEX PREDATOR" Nexus responded.

I jumped up and he grabbed me, placing me in his chassis and the hatches closed.

"Stay here. I'll deal with it!" I said, running towards the Production Facility.

Once we got there we saw a red Ion-Class Titan firing at the wall of the building.

"Slone?!"

The Titan turned around and stared at me. "What are you doing here? I thought I was the only one sent here!"

"I thought so too, but we have our ways, now back off before things get rough" Slone threatened.

I growled and took the Predator Cannon from Nexus's back.

"It already is"